James: The best friend

Y/N~ your name Y/L/N~ your last name Y/F/N~ your friends name

James:

Likes~ cuddling, sports, singing and summer 

Dislikes~ sluts, drinking, players and people who hurt you 

How you met:

        You and James have been best friends since diapers, your parents are best friends and you guys are inseparable. 

How he asked you out:

        You and James were on your couch in the living room watching a Disney movie marathon. In the middle of Ariel James turned to you and said "Y/N I have to tell you something that i've been meaning to tell you but I'm to afraid because it might ruin our friendship." You were scared but also happy because some part of you was hoping James would say he liked you. James has always been there for you so you started to develop a crush on him but you were to afraid to tell him. Only your best friend Y/F/N new about this crush and you were hoping to keep it that way unless he liked you back. "James you can tell me anything and nothing can ruin this friendship." "Okay… well Y/N I have a huge crush on you and I have for a while. I haven't had the guts to tell you because I was scared of what you would say and". You cut him off before he could say anything else with a kiss. James was shocked at first but quickly returned the kiss. After a while you needed to pull back for air and when you did you leaned your forehead against his and said  "I feel the same way". "Y/N Y/L/N will you do the honor of being my girlfriend and going on a date with me this friday?" You looked up into his big blue eyes and said "yes of course I will". 

Your first Date:

        Friday came rolling in fast so you quickly called James asking him what to wear. ******Conversation over phone****** 

James~ hey Y/N

You~ hey James, I was wondering what I should wear for our date tonight.

James~ something comfortable but cute 

You~ okay thanks James i'll see you tonight 

James~ yes you will i'll pick you up at seven. 

You~ bye james 

James~ bye Y/N 

*****Phone call ended******

You looked at the clock and realized you only had two hours to get ready. You quickly hopped in the shower and did what you needed to do in there and when you were done walked to your closet to pick out your outfit www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=13489... You walked into your bathroom and started to do your hair and makeup. Once you were done with that you looked at the clock and it read 6:45. You got up out of your bathroom and went to put your outfit on and back your bag with things you would need. When you had finished packing your bag you walked downstairs and right when you entered the living room you heard the doorbell. You walked to the front door and saw James standing there handsome as ever. "Shall we go milady?" You laughed at his weird accent but hooked his arm and skipped to the car. Once you reached the car you were out of breath from laughing, you and James composed yourselves and got in the car. You knew it was no use to ask James where you were going so you just waited to see. ******Skipping car ride****** James pulled up to a laser tag place and you squealed in excitement, he knew you loved laser tag. During laser tag you and James played with other people and just had the time of your life. By the time James you were sad to end the date but it was getting late. James walked you up to your doorstep and just like any other cheesy date sealed the night off with a kiss.

Your future:

        You and James went on and off through the rest of high school but stayed together through college. You ended up going to the same college so that made it easier. You and James had been together for a solid 4 years maybe more if you didn't go on and off. One day James brought you to this cute cafe in the middle of town and proposed to you in front of everyone. You got married in a small church and three amazing kids. 

The wedding ring: wedding-rings-13

The wedding venue: floral-church-wedding-decorati

Your wedding dress: EW0716141

Your kids:

Max as a baby: 304697_218576668272143_9217942

Max as a toddler: Cute+Toddler+Baking+Licking+Sp

Max as a teenager: www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.o...

Sofi as a baby: cute-baby-girl-tumblr

Sofi as a toddler: tumblr_mwz6ohNpmT1re7keoo1_500

Sofi as a teenager: tumblr_n1045z6XTf1qzkyono1_500

Jenna as a baby: bnatsoft.com13862934725716

Jenna as a toddler: large

Jenna as a teenager: www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.o...