Adam: The Athlete

This is me: http://i.quotev.com/img/q/u/14/4/30/566d.jpg

School wasn't always your favorite place to go. In fact, school was one place you would not go to if you didn't have to. Yes, you may have an outgoing personality, and always have your friends by your sides, but sometimes you just like to stay at home watching movies on Netflix, or just sleep in and not have to get up at 6 AM in the morning. But sometimes school isn't always that bad as you think. Especially not since there was a certain boy there that was worth getting up to see. You may not have known him personally, but you know of him.

His name was Adam, he was one of the biggest athletes in school, and he certainly knew how to play sports. You've been to almost every one of his games, but he just doesn't seem to take notice in you. Maybe it was because he was always around his friends, and you never got around to actually be able to talk to him. Well, at least not until today.

You were ramaging through your locker, trying to find your math homework you had to turn in today, when you were interrupted by a strong male figure who slowly pushed your locker shut. You looked up getting ready to fuss at whoever the pest was, but you remained quiet when you saw the dreamy boy you had a crush on standing there in front of you. "Hello" you said with a smile, looking over him with your cheeks turning a light pink.

"Hi" he said, "It's [Your Name] right?" You nodded, hugging the books in your arms close to you. "I'm Adam, and I have been dying to come meet and talk to you" he smiled as he leaned his body up against the locker next to you.

"Really? You have?" you said with an eyebrow rising up, "Then how come you have never talked to me before" a cheeky grin spread across your face.

He smirked, "I'm shy."

"You are shy?" you laughed "The school athlete, the amazing Adam is shy?"

"Okay, maybe I am a little less shy than you think" he grinned, standing up straight with his hand placing over your arm, "But I would love to take you out sometime"

You smiled at the touch of his skin on yours while saying "Are you asking me out, or commanding me to go out with you?" you grin.

"A little of both" he smiled, leaning down closer to you.

"Well then it is a yes" you answered him, staring deep into his big brown eyes that made your heart skip a beat when he looked at you.

Your Future

Your first date was something simple, but it was a lot of fun. Adam took you out to a nice dinner for just the two of you, and then he took you to the movies to see the a movie you have been dying to see forever! The dinner was something cute and very delicious. He took you to a small restuarant, that wasn't too fancy, but was just right for you and him as you ate the most delicious meal you have had in a long time. There you guys talked and learned more about each other, which only made you like Adam even more than you already did. Next, was the movies that is where the biggest thing happened all night. It was in the middle of the movie, where you noticed Adam was being a little more touchy than before. His hand kept rubbing up and down your side, and he would sneak a few kisses on the top of your head. It wasn't until you turned your head to look at him when he finally made the move to place his lips on top of yours. Your heart had quicken it's pace by ten times the beat, and you were glad that the room was dark so Adam wouldn't see your tomato red face when you both had finally pulled away from the long kiss that made you gasp for air. It was the time of your life, and you definitly wanted to do this more.

In fact, you did get to do it more. You and Adam started a relationship after having 3 dates together. You two were the talk of the high school, being the cutest and the closet couple anyone has ever seen before.

You guys graduated high scool as high school sweet hearts, and even after that you two remained together.

You two stayed together through college, and you even got married sometimes in between that at a nice park with just family and close friends attending. Then when a big college break came, Adam took you to the most beautiful resort for your honeymoon. Not to long after that you came out with the news that you were pregnant with your first child.

After college you raised a family together, still having a strong love connection after all these years together.