WOW!!! Her rapping is amazing!! The audience clapped for her like crazy!!

-Blackpink's POV-

We were so proud of Lisa!! As she sat down we patted her back. Now it was Rose's turn, and we were all scared for her, she's the shiest. But at the same time, excited, she had the best vocals! We gave a thumbs up to a shy Rose. She slowly walked to the front. There were a couple of people, specifically boys cheering her on.

-BTS POV-

WOW!! HER VOICE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!! OMG!! OMG!!

-Jimin's POV-

OMG!! I AM IN LOVE!! HER VOCALS!! ARE AMAZING!!

-End of Jimin's POV-

Rose walked off stage, past the cheering crowd. Jisoo, being the overprotective sister she is, looked suspiciously at Jimin and Jungkook as they stared at Rose like stalkers. As soon as Rose sat down, Jisoo nudged her.

-Rose's POV-

Rose: "Huh? What's wrong Jisoo Unnie?"

Jisoo: "I don't like what I see."

Jisoo had a serious expression on her face. 

Rose: "And what do you see?"

Jisoo: "That my sister has a lot of fanboys to the extent that two of them are stalkers, I saw them look at you like perverts!"

With that she looked over to the front desks where BTS were sitting, I followed her gaze to see two boys smiling at me.

                                                                           -Jungkook's POV-

Damn it!! Rose was frowning at me, then she frowned at Jimin who was next to me. We quickly saw her sister glaring at us. I turned around and pushed Jimin's arm, so he would turn around. Jimin looked at me.

Jungkook: "I don't want to make her uncomfortable."

Jimin: "At least I'm making an effort to show her I like her."

Jungkook: "I'm not sure about that."

Jimin: "Why?"

Jungkook: "I put a note and some chocolates in her locker."

Jimin: "I can do better than that."

-Jisoo's POV-

HAHHAHAHA!!! NO WAY!! THESE LITTLE BOYS WILL NOT LOOK AT MY SISTER LIKE THAT!!!!

Jennie: "Yah!! Jisoo Unnie!"

Jisoo: "What?"

I didn't take my eyes of those damn perverts. 

Lisa: "Someone's waiting for you..."

I turned around to see a tall boy.

???: "Hi I'm Jin."

-End of Jisoo's POV-

Their conversation was interrupted by an angry Miss Kang.

Miss Kang: "Now who said you all could have a chat?"

All the students looked down.

???: "Nobody."

Miss Kang: "Isn't it already obvious?"

The boy who'd answered nodded. Miss Kang shook her head.

Miss Kang: "Anyways, since I have your attention, I'd like to announce something."

???: "What?"

The same boy.

Miss Kang: "I'm getting to it. So please be quiet before I send you to the principal's office."

The boy put his hands over his mouth and nodded. 

Miss Kang: "So I'd like you students to find a partner to perform a duet with, once you've found your partner and decided on a song, which can be original or a cover, come to me and tell me your song and partner's name. Okay?"

Class: "Okay."

Miss Kang: "Then get to it!"

Jin, RM, andSuga looked at Jisoo. Jungkook and Jimin glared at Rose. V stared at Jennie.                J-Hope glanced at Lisa. Meanwhile, the sisters were looking elsewhere...

Where do you think they're looking?

Hey Guys!!

Sorry for the long overdue update. Please understand that I have school and homework. Anyways, I hope you like the book so far. I'll be updating my other book; "The Rose", and I'll also try to update "The Chatroom". As usual, if you have any requests or ideas or genres you'd like for me to do, please share them with me!

Thanks for Reading!!😁

Blink_Author

This is the book I am working on and will be publishing soon

This is the book I am working on and will be publishing soon. It's a sneak peek, I guess and again I am sorry for the gap. I'll try my best to cover it up in the future.