Prologue

Unique looked out her floor-to-ceiling window as she saw banners with names on it.

"Ma'am there's fans and people outside waiting for us to open our doors with the announcement." Melissa told me, Unique crossed her arms. "Who's Jackson? Why is there a lot of girls outside holding banners with his name on it?" Unique asked as she heard chants and screams. "He's an artist from Star's Dream." She furrowed her brow. "Give me his application form." She ordered, "yes ma'am." She heard the door shut as she looked back and sat down on her chair.

Unique pulled out her phone and looked at how the so called 'Jackson' performed.

She was partially impressed but not enough to be shocked, although the fans outside gave him a boost it seemed that he was kinda arrogant.

As Melissa pushed open the door with a clipboard she immediately hid her phone and received the clipboard.

Stage Name: Jackson
Real Name: Jack Loñar
Age: 21
Birthday: June 2, 1999
...

Unique walked down the hall to the elevator as she kept her chin up.

As she entered the auditorium her co-judges we're already there, Reign, Unique's cousin and heiress to MZ Corporation although Polar handled it, Reign was still capable. Paulo, an heir to the Lucien Entertainment and one of the share holder of DS Entertainment.

They bowed to Unique and she gave a slight bow back to them.

The audition started and as 10 people entered and shown their capabilities, the judges became bored, none of them even hit the criteria they we're all... bad.

The door opened widely, the judges we're shocked but unimpressed, as the man walked he smiled arrogantly and confidently as though he was going to win.

"Name?" Unique asked even though she knew it was Jackson, "Jackson." Jackson answered with the same confidence as Unique. "Let's start and get this over with." Jackson said as an acoustic background started playing, Jackson's angelic voice resounded the whole auditorium as the judges was drawn for more, Unique was impressed but there was still something missing.

Unique grabbed her microphone and she started singing with Jackson, their harmony was undeniably amazing although, Jackson's deep but angelic voice did not compliment with Unique's harmonic but stable high pitch. The judges we're shocked, it was also their first time hearing the CEO sing.

As Jackson's eyes we're filled with confusion and Unique started walking towards the stage and continued singing. She only sang so that Jackson would know his place on DS Entertainment. Unique was never boastful of this talent and decided to remain it hidden but now Jackson's voice tried to be heard even though it drowned under Unique's voice. Unique's voice was powerful as she looked at Jackson with ridicule.

Know your place.

When the song ended the judges we're at awe as they look at Unique like she had auditioned. "See your problem?" Unique asked and Jackson tilted his head unaware. "Your voice can easily drown under someone's voice. It's easily forgettable and does not leave an impact. Your fans merely want you because you are attractive which is a plus point. Here in DS Entertainment we choose the best and pair them with someone that will compliment them. But your voice is not Unique at all. It leaves not even a small impact on us." Unique said straightforwardly. She judged him with all his flaws.

He was taken aback, his flaws being pointed out like that was the biggest face slap he has ever received.

"I auditioned here to show you my talents but you criticize my voice because it does not blend well with yours! You are unbelievably unfair!" He shouted. "What I have told you is constructive criticism, improve yourself and I will give you another chance to audition." Unique said.