The New Diva; Maya Calaway

// Sommer Ray will be portraying as Maya Calaway //

Full Name: Maya Aspen Calaway Age : 24 years old Parents: Mark Calaway and Michelle CalawayCareer: Professional Wrestler in WWE Industry and part-time model Hair Color: Dirty Blonde •  Eye Color: Hazel Green • Height: 5'7 • Weight: 140lbs

Age : 24 years old
Parents: Mark Calaway and Michelle Calaway
Career: Professional Wrestler in WWE Industry and part-time model
Hair Color: Dirty Blonde Eye Color: Hazel Green Height: 5'7 Weight: 140lbs

Sexuality: Bisexual Relationship Status: Single Ex Boyfriend/Girlfriend(s): The Miz, Sonya Devillie, and Ronda Rousey.

Ring Name: Willow

Ring Gear: (01)Dark Colored Crop Tops with matching pair of shorts with fishnets underneath and leather Doc Martins, (02) Laced Sports Bra with a leather jacket/vest to go over it and black pair of shorts with chains but adding a pair of combat boots,(03) fishnet long sleeve with colorful bandeaus underneath and black shorts with buckles attached to the fishnets along with a pair of black combat boots and black overcoat with a black witch brim hat (dedication for her dad)

Personality On Screen: Straight Forward, Confident, Strong-Minded and Opinionated, Stubborn, Sarcastic, Clever, Mysterious, and Big Hearted but can be cold— so don't be fooled.

Personality Off Screen: Big Hearted, Sweet, Sarcastic, Sassy, Outgoing, Social Butterfly, Radiate Good Vibes, Independent, Strong, and Creative but as well Funny.

Best Friend(s): Becky Lynch and The Hardy Boyz
Enemies: Summer Rae, Sonia Devillier and Mandy Rose, and Drew McIntyre.

Theme Song: Actin Like You Know By Mackenzie Nicole Ft Tech9