"Um..." Everyone but my mom, Grandiena left already, and Laxus said

"Let me intrudes myself." He said "My name is Red Heart, I'm Lucy's and Laxus's cousin."

"Oh okay that makes...WHAT!!!!" Levy said

"Yes he's my cousin." I said looking at everyone.

"I didn't know you and Laxus was cousins as well." Juvia said

"Juvia you talked in first.." I was cut off

"Person. Yes I can talk in first person." She said

"So... What do we do now?" Cana asked

"You could join us." Red said

"Yes you should, Lucy is going to need protection, since she's the princess, who better to protected her then her closest friends." Mom said "Even though she has Red, Laxus, Freeze, Sirina, Oscar, Kevin, and all the other dragons, gods, angels, Phoenix, wolves, and some demons that are ready to protect her, but we can't always be there for her, so what do you all say?"

"I'm in." They all said at the same time.

"You'll have to take the plunge but that will be tomorrow, but for now you all need sleep." Mom said getting up off my bed.

"You will also start training tomorrow, and you will be put with partners, like with other slayers." Red said "So get plenty of sleep."

"You girls can sleep in here with Lucy, as for you Jellal you'll be staying with someone." Mom said

"Who?" He asked

"Us." I looked at the door and saw Cobra, and midnight.

"What are you two doing here?" Jellal asked

"We've been working for the Queen for a while, now." Cobra said

"Come on I'm tired." Midnight said walking away.

"Lets go." Cobra said grabbing Jellal and ran out the door.

"Goodnight girls." Mom said walking to the door.

"Night Lu, have fun." Red said as he grabbed my head and kissed my forehead, just like when we we're kids, he pulled away and turned and looked at Laxus, "Come on Laxus, we're going to go give the others hell, come on Happy, Lily."

"Alright, night Mira." He said giving her a kiss on her forehead, "Night everyone."

After that they left, and it was just us girls. We all just sat there, until we all looked at Mira who was red as Erzas hair, we all just laughed at her.

"So Mira since when did you and Laxus start dating?" Levy asked laughing.

"Since that last mission we went on." She said getting redder.

"I knew that you two would end up together." Juvia and Cana said laughing.

"Lucy-San what about you?" Wendy asked

"What do you mean?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Well Red gave you a kiss on your forehead, I think there's more to the cousin thing." She said

"She's right." Carla said

"That's all it is, he's always done that since we were kid's, and he's still just as protective as when we were kid's." I said with a sigh.

"So he's like your bodyguard?" Kagura asked

"You could say that." I said

"It's more than that." Someone said we turned to my door to see Sirina standing there with her arms folded over her chest.