Killer Instinct Part 1!

*Pyro goes off as the camera speeds around the arena with the tron lighting up with a blood screen effect "SWA Killer Instinct"*

Chad Andrews: Welcome everyone! To the 2nd and less built up CPV of SWA! Killer Instinct. I am the loud mouth of this company Chad Andrews along side the less fun commentator Chase Authors. Say hello you fucking fuck!

Chase Authors: Hello everyone! Tonight we are live from the hometown of the "Hardcore Hero" Himself, Status Quo!

*The camera shows Status Quo in the crowd as the fans chant Quincy and his theme plays*

Chad Andrews: But ladies and gents, with that out of the way. Let's get tonight's action underway!

***************************************************************************

"1st match: Project Altitude v Doom Crew (SWA Tag Team championships)"

*The Resistance by Skillet plays*

Justin Roberts: This following tag team match is set for one fall! Introducing first, Eric Crawford & Chris Sullivan. Project Altitude!

Chase Authors: Here are these two young talents in Project Altitude.

Chad Andrews: Cause we forget about Aaron Peters.

Chase Authors: Who?

Chad Andrews: Whatever. Both Chris and Eric got this opportunity by defeating Rick Christopher & Aaron Abbott for the shot at Doom Crew.

*Eric and Chris get in the ring*

Justin Roberts: And their opponents, they are the reigning SWA Tag Team champions, Manabo and Oliver Clothsoff. The Doom Crew!

Chase Authors: Well, Here comes the first ever SWA Tag Team Champions. Ready to go here tonight.

Chad Andrews: The people in the crowd seem less energetic about Doom Crew then there were for Project Altitude.

*Doom Crew get in the ring*

*The Ref takes the belts and raises them in the air and once he is done the bell rings*

Chase Authors: The first match of the night is officially underway!

*Chris & Manabo start the match off with a lock up but Manabo just shoves Chris down to the ground*

Manabo: YOU LIKE THAT? YEAH YOU DO!

*Chris Kip's up and hits a dropkick on Manabo stunning him so Chairs can hit a hurricanerana on Manabo but Manabo just hops right back up and goes for a clothesline but Chris ducks and Manabo goes for another clithobut gets kicked in the gut followed by a kick to the back of the head*