He takes it into his hand and says, "My thanks to you. I appreciate that you have gathered here at this fine morning. Come now, we have much to discuss."

  He takes the golden orb and pushes it in between the doors of the building, watching as it rotated and twisted before dimming down.

   A few of them, including Naminé, let out a gasp. There was an entirely different world in here. This was a perfect place for her. A library.

    What stood out was the research papers and blueprints scattered about on the wooden tables. All seemed to be of mythical items and treasures. A golden hue lit up everyone's eyes as the door behind closed with a soft click.

   "Naminé," call the blond male from the hallway. "Thanks a bunch for your hard work but we're required to have a private meeting so feel free to look around. This library has century year old scrolls, books, letters and includes the diaries from missing and or anonymous authors. Take your time." She simply nods.

   Afterwards he acknowledges the group and leads them into a room.

  The man sat at a table across from the five with a composed expression. "That is the deal."

   The burgundy haired girl grips the ribbon in her glove and closes her eyes. "Your Ma— Xemnas." She fixed herself. "Why would you leave such a heavy task in our hands? There are far more suitable soldiers in Scala ad Caelum to choose that are capable of fulfilling your wishes."

   Xemnas shook his head. "You all were once companions with two of the most extraordinary first class soldiers, Sora and Ventus. I am very sorry for your losses. I am certain they were both loyal until the end."

   A brunette second class knight slammed his hand on the table. "You're setting us up to betray our current king? What reason do you have that might actually convince us?"

   "His son and his brother," said the blue haired women. "King Ansem was that traitor, wasn't he, Your Majesty? Who else would have been there besides you two while the Her Majesty was giving birth?"

   The third class boy with silver hair narrowed his eyes at the floor. "Did he want the throne that badly? I never thought that anyone would be so cruel as to try and kill the mother in order to prevent a prince being born."

   Kairi speaks defensively, "I have noticed that he has been a bit strict but I always thought that was normal. How did Vanitas grow up with him as a mentor? I'm sure he hardly gets a break."

   The blonde that leaned on the wall finally spoke up. "Vanitas is reporting to the King at this very moment. No doubt that they'll take Eraqus into custody the day after the festival. Once the lights are out of sight and the town is dormant, they'll come looking for him. Before then, we have to come up with a plan that won't make us seem too inconspicuous."

   After a moment of silence, the man said, "I thank you humbly for joining us," he says as he turned towards him. "Roxas."

   He gave him a smirk. "Don't get me wrong. Just because I was a first class knight that once served under you, doesn't mean that it's for you. I have my reasons besides the kindness of your son."

   Kairi stood from her chair and tucked the ribbon away in her armor. She turned to Roxas. "So what's the plan?"

   He chuckles, "Easy, we're gonna invade that palace he calls a 'sanctuary.' You see, you current king is a damn fraud who will do anything to get what he wants. We'll just have to take him down with his own rules."