Chapter [9]: Janitor's Closet

< Colby's POV:

I head towards the janitor's closet after Brennen told me to meet him there, leaving me a clueless mess. I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty scared. I don't know what he's gonna do to me or what he wants to talk about but it's been bugging me ever since.

I knock lightly on the door indicating it's me, before it opened and I was pulled inside. Brennen shut the door and pinned me against it, kissing me passionately. I tried pushing him away after a few kisses but he pulled me back in.

I kissed back knowing he won't stop then broke it when I could. "W-Why do you k-keep kissing me? We're not e-even together." I mumbled looking down. "That's what I wanted to talk to you about. Colby, I know this might be unexpected but will you be my boyfriend? I love you too much, I can't fucking stay away." Brennen blurted.

"Y-You love me?" I asked in shock. He nodded and said "A lot. This is not a prank of any sort, Colby. I want you to be mine and mine only. I promise to treat you right. To treat you with love, passion and care. So Colby, I ask again. Will you be mine?" Brennen asked, hope and nervousness evident in his eyes.

But I could tell he was genuine. "I.." "I know this is shocking but I realized I fell in love with you, a few weeks ago. I've hurt you badly and all I want to do is make it up to you. I love you more than anything, Colby . I'm not forcing you into this. You don't have to if you don't want us." He continued sadly.

"Yes." I said simply. "Yes. I'll b-be yours. But.. p-promise me you won't hurt me a-and break my heart like I'm nothing, Brennen. I just can't handle it. I l-love you too Brennen, I just haven't r-realized it. The pain a-and fear had masked it all." I said again.

"I promise to treat you like royalty and promise to never hurt you again, Colby. I'll do what it takes to keep you safe and I promise that none of this is fake." Brennen rambled about but I caught him off.

I smashed my lips against his and wrapped my arms around his neck. He pushed me against the door and deepened the kiss. "God I love you." He growled through the kiss making me chuckle.

"Jump." He whispered and I obliged. He wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me up and leaned us against the door. I wrapped my legs around his waist as well and ran my hands through his hair, accidentally tugging it and making him moan.

We spent the rest of the lunch our making out until the janitor hadinterrupted us. We walk out, me blushing as Brennen chuckled.

~~~~~
(I know this is short but the next one will be longer.)
(504 words)
🥀