Mickey Milkovich

I woke up the next morning and groaned as I sat up, I jumped off the bunk bed and looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes are black and blue and my nose was swollen, " Daddy didn't mean to hurt you" Debbie said " Yes he did Debs, he doesn't care about us. When your older you'll understand that". I picked up Liam and brought him downstairs, pretending to bite his cheeks, making him laugh.

I put him in his booster seat and grabbed myself a cup and poured myself some coffee. " Stop staring at me, I'm fine", " We're just worried for you Ivy, Frank's never hit any of us but what he did to you" " Yeah it's shit, where's my red jumper? I need to get ready for work" " You can't go to work looking like that" Ian says concerned. " Yes I can, I'm a make up artist remember" " Ivy we already called your boss and told her you broke your nose, she gave you a week off with sick pay".

" Thanks guys" I smiled as I sat down and ate my breakfast " I'm still going to school tho" " Oh yeah all of you are, it's the last day before winter break". We got dressed for school and I tried to put make up on my nose and wyes but it hurt like a bitch so I left it. Steve gave us a lift as we all squashed into the car together, " Ivy, you sure your able to go to school today?" Steve asked me as he looked at me through the mirror " She keeps telling everyone she's fine" Carl butted in " Because I am" " That's not true" Debs spoke up catching everyone's attention " She cries in her sleep, she usually cries about our family situation".

I closed my eyes and hid my face " Ivy it's nothing to be ashamed about, everyone has family problems" " I don't cry because I'm ashamed of our family, I cry because I can't fix it and make it better". " Ivy" Ian said as he pulled me into a hug, " It'll get better the older we get, things now a days aren't as bad as they were five years ago" " That's true". I stayed silent for the rest of the car ride and hopped out of the car first and ran inside. " Ivy" Ian shouted as he ran after me " Hey" he grabbed my arm pulling my attention to him. " We're going to be okay" " I hope so" Ian pulled me into a hug and stroked my hair " Hey, you two okay?" I heard Mandy's voice as I pulled away from Ian's chest and looked at Mandy " Yeah we're good".

Mandy gave me a concerned look " So how was your date last night?" " Oh it was good" I said earning a confused look from Ian." It was good, hopefully I'll see him again. I'll catch you up later" I said before I quickly grabbed Ian's hand and pulled him to class either me. " Why did you lie about your date?" " I don't want her to think I bailed on the guy" " I will never understand girls" " Least you'll never have to deal with one" I smiled.

Later that day I was sitting on the couch with an empty house. Ian and Fiona had work, Lip was with Karen, Debs and Carl were staying at a Shella's with Liam so I had the house to myself. I sat on the couch with a grey tank top on with no bra, and my blue panties. I ate popcorn and drank soda and just chilled out, I had nothing else to do. There was a heavy knock on the door and I groaned before yelling " Coming!" to whoever was outside, I walked over and pulled the door open to see Mickey.

" Mickey?" I asked as he just stared at me " What?" " So it's true" " What's true?" " That guy from your job beat you". " What?! No! Why would you think that?" I asked confused and horrified, " Your face" " Oh" I said with realisation. I turned and saw Frank coming to the house, I quickly pulled Mickey into the house, slamming and locking the front door before running and locking the back door, as well as running around the house to close and lock all the windows.

" Sorry about that, making sure Frank doesn't get in this house" I explained, " Just tell me what happened to your face" " First tell me why you thought Jacob hit me" " Mandy asked you about your date, saw your face and thought he hit you" " This wasn't Jacob". " If it wasn't Jacob then who did this to you" " Why do you care?" I said as I walked over to the kitchen counter.

Mickey grabbed my arm, spinning me around and slamming his lips against mine " Because I like you, and I want to kill whoever touched you" he said as he stared into my eyes and held my face carefully in his big hands. I stared at Mickey in awe only to have it ruined my Frank, " Let me in you bitch!" " Fuck off Frank!!" I yelled, " Who did this to you?" Mickey asked again " It was Frank". " I'm sorry what?" He asked not believing me " I told Frank what I thought of him and he head butt me straight in the face" " I'll be right back".

Mickey turned and stormed to the front door and I quickly ran after him " Mickey?!". Mickey opened the front door to Frank, " Finally a good kid in this house, thanks for letting me in now if you could just buy me some beer" Mickey swung and punched Frank in the face, making Frank fall down the stairs into the snowy path. " The fuck!" Frank yelled as he looked at Mickey, " Did you do this to her?!" Mickey yelled as he pointed to my face " I uhh. No I'd never lay a hand on any of my kids, love them too much, she probably fell when she was drunk" " Ivy doesn't drink" " Then whoever she was fucking got too rough with her" " Ivy doesn't have sex either" " You sure your my daughter?".

Mickey grabbed Frank and punched him repeatedly in the face till he dropped to the ground, then he kicked him while I yelled at him to stop. " Mickey!" I grabbed his arm as Ian, Lip, Steve and Fiona ran over to try stop it, " Mickey please!!" I grabbed his coat but he pushed me into the snow and kicked Frank again before Lip and Steve grabbed him and held him to the fence. Fiona checked on Frank and Ian ran over to me and wrapped his coat around me, " What the fuck Mickey?!" Lip asked as Mickey turned to Frank " You ever lay another hand on her again and your a dead man Gallagher, a dead man!" He yelled before looking at me and leaving.