He shows me a new world

We were a happy family. The only thing, my mother always was beeing worried about Otake, because he's a big wrestler and she don't want him to get some serious injuries. My father always supported him and so do I.

There's not much more to say about us. Mostly cause I don't want to talk about it. This days 'us' means my brother and I, cause our parents died in an accident like one year ago. Otake always sais, live goes on and the things that get in our way we have to accept. So he say he will help me with my problems, but of course, there are some I have to deal alone with. You have to know, Otake usually don't talk to anyone, except to me. It started, when he was loosing contact with our parents because of his Wrestler-Timetable and it got worse, when they died.

I thinks thats enough for the entroduction, so we can jump right into our story:

It was a warm summer evening. I was sitting right next to my best-/ boyfriend and we were watching the sunset. It was a beautiful moment full of silence and peace. The only noise came from our hearts, beating in a rythm the best musician can't express. It was just us...

'PEEP, PEEP, PEEP'

"Whaa...?" mummelt Arashi in his pillow. He rolled to the side of the bed to set his alarm into the 'snooze'-mode. "It was a dream again...", he jawnt and opened his eyes wide. "IT'S ALREADY 8? I HAVE TO WAKE UP OTAKE!", he said und rush into the bedroom of his brother. "OTAKE We ha..." he said, but Otake wasn't in his bed. So Arashi walked in the livingroom and the kitchen, where he find his brother. "So you're up", he said and concentrate on cooking again:,, I just wanted to wake you up now, but it's good you are now". Arashi sat down on the table and giggles:,, I forget, it would be unlike you to oversleep, exept not when you have a match today". Otake nod and he sat down on the table to his brother. They both ate their breakfast and get ready to go to the match.

When they arrived a big fancrowd rushed to Otake and asked for an atuograph, hug or a selfie. The brothers got used to it and started walking through the crowd, Arashi right behind Otake. They made it safe to the dressingroom where the wrestlers and other sportlers can change or prepare for their next match/fight. Otake changed and started to warm up, while Arashi got through the techniques, tricks and weakpoints from his opponent: 'The Beast'- Imiko

The match stardet and the crowd went mad and cheers for their favourite fighter. Arashi has a Team-Necklace so he can stand right infront of the Arena and can also enter in the breaks to speak to his brother. He recognized, Imiko was looking sometimes to him and give him a smile. Arashi then always looked away and started to cheer for Otake again.

It was an interesting match. Otake won but it was a really good fight. Arashi was walkig to the MainHall for buying drinks, when someone behind him grabs his shoulder:,, Arashi, right?" Arashi looked into two wonderful green eyes. The wolf, standing in front of Arashi, was like 1 1/2 heads bigger and looked down to him with a familiar smile.

"Imiko? What do you want?" "Nothing special, I just wanted to say, your brother was really good in our match...", Arashi looked around but can't find Otake. "But I have to say, I'm more interested in you." He giggles and came a step closer to Arashi, who doesn't know what to say. "You know, my brother don't usually want me to meet other guys. More like, he don't want them to speak to me... or date with me..." He said and blush. He often speaks with his brother about dating, but he always refuse and end the conversation. It's one thing the brothers are thinking differently. "I think you're 17, almoust 18. I can understand, he don't want it, but he can't just forbid it?" Arashi looked away. He never thought about doing something, without Otake. It's almost everytime he has to ask his brother before. He was never thinking about doing stuff, cause he want to. "I know, It's strange. But he just wants the best for me..." Imiko holds Arashis cheek and looked in his eyes. "He's keeping the best far from you..." He said and kiss Arashi. Arashi first wanted to push back, but after a few seconds he got use to it and closed his eyes, giving all his feelings into the kiss. Imiko pushes away and wispers in Arashis ear:,, You can decide, if you will meet me again or others. The life is just as good as the people we share it with", he said... ,,And there can't be just your brother."....

Hope you've enjoyet the first chamber!
Update is coming soon!