chapter 1

This is my first story so any comments or criticism good or bad would really be appreciated THX! :)

_____________________________________________________________________

Tears stained my face as i thought about what had just hapenened. Max had hit me but he couldn't possibly have he loved me didn't he? My parents had always told me not to stay in abbusive relationships but he wasn't abbusive it was a one time thing. I walked over to the mirror and started to put on concealer, I couldn't let anyone see what he had done. What i had let him do to me.

Max and i hadn't know each other when we met at a track meet. I could tell there was chemistry between us from the moment we first touched. After our school team won we headed back to his place for a cellebratory party. In the heat of the moment we started to kiss and press our boddies together. We went into his bedroom and had a little fun if you know what i mean. It had all been uphill from there he took me to fancy resturants. I met his parents and we were crowned homecoming king and queen. Everything was perfect.

We always used protection and i was on the pill. I couldn't believe what was happening when i missed my first period. I rushed to the nearest grocery store and bought a pregnancy test. I was shocked to see two blue lines indicating my worst fear. I immediately called Max and told him that i needed to see him. I told him that i thought i was pregnant and thats when he did it. I hadn't been expecting it so when i felt a stinging sensation in my face i was shocked.