JLars Headcanon #2

-The year is 1984- -During the Ride the Lightning tour- *James' POV* -February 14th-
=================================
It was a cool, sunny day that Valentine's Day. There was a light breeze blowing, and we were out on the balcony of our hotel room in Burlington. I was standing there in my tuxedo t shirt, blue jeans, and some black sneakers, courtesy of Cliff. A smile crept across my features as I saw Kirk scattering white rose petals, and my heart skipped a beat when I saw Lars walking toward me wearing a white t shirt, blue jeans and his tennis shoes. As I looked at him, the crown of white roses and baby's breath atop his light brown hair blowing lightly in the breeze, and his jade green eyes glimmering with happiness, I smiled, and said, "Wow. You look amazing, Lars." He smiled lightly, holding the small bouquet of assorted white and baby blue flowers, including roses, baby's breath, and hydrangeas, and said, "Thanks. You look pretty dashing, yourself, James." Kirk handed Cliff the rings, and Cliff looked at me, fixing his black hat, and said, "James, do you take Lars as your husband for the rest of your life?" I nodded, smiling as tears of happiness sparkling in my eyelashes, and said, "Yeah, I do." When I did, I slid the golden band onto Lars' finger, and Cliff looked at Lars, and said, "Lars, do you take James as your husband for the rest of your life?" He nodded, smiling as he held his bouquet closer to his chest, and slid the other golden ring onto my finger, and said, "You bet I do." After this, Cliff smiled at us, and said, "Well, congrats you guys! You're married now! What are you waiting for James? Kiss your new husband already, dude!" I gladly wrapped my arms around Lars' waist, and lifted him up, smiling as he kissed my lips. When he did, he wrapped his arms around my neck, still kissing me passionately, and Cliff smiled, clapping as Kirk threw rice at us. After this, we went back inside, and Cliff said, "Time for the newlyweds to cut the cake!" Kirk went into the kitchen, getting a plate from the fridge, and came back into the main living room area with a large stack of pancakes with two groom figurines on top. I smiled, and Lars kissed my cheek again. When he did, Kirk handed us the knife, the handle of which he had wrapped in white and pastel blue ribbon, and we cut a slice of the stack of pancakes, feeding each other a bit. After we all finished off the 'cake', Kirk pulled out a Diamond Head record, and said, "Time for the newlyweds first dance!" I smiled, Kirk putting on the record, and we danced slowly to Heat of the Night. After the song was over, Lars tossed the bouquet, and Kirk caught it, smiling lightly as Cliff kissed his cheek. And that's how Lars and I started our married adventure.