Chap.4

"...then when the date was just getting started Skai came in the restaurant looking fine as ever... and apparently I was late to a meeting." Caleb said shaking his head in disappoint

Myles didn't really seem to care... all he knew was that now it was his turn and he was gonna get that girl with all cost.

"damn...that's fucked up." Dante said laughing. 

the others start to laugh as well.

"Bro that isn't funny... I only had one chance of winning this bet and now my chances are gone." Caleb said taking this situation way too serious.

"It really isn't all that serious." Jahi said trying to calm his heated friend down.

"Yeah Jahi is right... it ain't that serious... you lost your chances now it is my turn to gain my advantage..." Myles said laughing.

"...shut up." Caleb said.

As the boys continued to talk Harmonie walked in and sat at a table by herself reading a book.

"well...wish me luck y'all...I mean I don't really need but it would be kind of you guys." Myles said very cockily.

"whatever nigga just go." Tyler said shooing him.

Myles leaves the boys table and goes sit at Harmonie's table.

"...wassup ma." Myles said.

no  answer...

"...yo ma..."

"...may I help you?" she said looking up from her book aggravated.

"...you can start off by giving me phone number?"Myles said sitting at her table smirking.

"why should I?" she asked.

"...why would you not..." I asked staring at her.

"...I like your confidence but I very much sense cockiness as well." She said.

"I wouldn't call it cockiness I would like to call it deep self appreciation..." Myles said smile while Harmonie chuckled.

"deep self appreciation huh?... whats you name anyways?" she asked looking amused.

Myles knew he got her mind all wrapped up.

"...Myles ma...what about you?" He asked knowing her name already.

"My name is Harmonie...I just moved here."

"from?"

"Damn why you wanna know all that?" She asked.

Usually Myles would lie but he actually was interested.

That still didn't stop him from focusing on the prize though.

"Cause I wanna get to know you... I think you kinda cute and I'm kinda vibing with you."

"...I'm from Canada..." She said reading her book again.

"...Oh that pretty cool...what you reading?" He asked.

"langston hughes..."

"damn you poetic or something ma?" he asked causing a giggle from her.

"nah I can't write poems but I love reading them... especially langston..."Let it be that great strong land of love, where never kings connive nor tyrants scheme, that any man be crushed by one above. It never was America to me. O, let my land be a land where Liberty Is crowned with no false patriotic wreath, but opportunity is real, and life is free, equality is in the air we breathe." She said. (poem is Let america be america again)

"Damn ma... that was deep."

"...yeah it was..." She said.

"...I would really like to get to know you more...so can I please have your number..." He kinda begged.

"...sure give me your phone..." She said.

Myles smirk and gave her his phone.

"...you sure this your really number cause..." gco.

Harmonie starts to laugh.

"Yes it is I don't do stuff like that..anyways I gotta go." She said getting up.

"ight ma I guess I'll text you later or call you." he said standing in front of her.

Myles did have some height on him so she looked tiny.

"yeah okay anyways bye Myles...it was nice meeting you." she said and walked out the diner.

Myles smiled a lil... not to much but a lil.

Myles proceeded to walk to him  table till he was stopped by keisha....

"hey daddy..." keisha said flunting herself at him.

"...uh hi keisha..." Myles said not so happy to see her.

"...so you finna do anything tonight." she asked touch his chest.

"Nah...just chillin at the crib doing nothing."

"...you tryna come over my crib tonight and get busy..." She asked.

"...nah...I ain't really in the mood..."

"...I promise I'll keep you satisfied daddy..." She leaning against him nibbling on his ear and kissing his neck.

"...damn...you really want some of daddy huh?"

"...mmhmm..." she said.

"...daddy will come treat you tonight ight."

"...okay... bye Myles..." keisha said walking away swaying her hips.

"...you are such a hoe fr." Jahi said.

"don't start with me." Myles said.

"...you get the number..." Tyler asked.

"over course I did nigga." Myles said smirking.

"you gonna catch something eventually..." dante said.

"don't say that... that shit ain't funny." Myles said.

As the boys continued to talk Caleb's sister came up to the table.

"Hey jahi..." she said shoving her way to sit next to jahi.

"wassup..." Jahi said not really paying her no mind.

"...why you here?" Caleb asked.

"just came to hang with my brothers friends... is that bad." she said staring back at Jahi.

"...whatever bruh." Caleb said.

I know this shit isn't my best but I could leave y'all with out a update so...

So do you think Harmonie would go good with Myles or someone else...if so who?

Don't forget to go read The tutor and My stepsister 

And go catch my update on The crown twins

I also might be working on two books. Imma try to pre write instead on update along the way you know. I feel that why I can't think of what to write nor continue some of these books.