Chapter One

"CHECK FUCKING MATE," Myles yells at Tyler.

"Nah bruh rematch," Tyler said.

"Nah Nigga this was the last game run me my shit." Myles' hands are out and Tyler pays him.

"Yo, where's Caleb?" Jahi says.

"You know that nigga Caleb always got interviews," Tyler said and Jahi nods his head.

"Speaking of the celebrity..." Caleb walks up to the table. They all dap Caleb and sit down again.

"What took you so long?" Dante asked.

"I had some business to take care of." They all nod.

"Damn..." Myles said.

"Whats up with you?" Tyler asked.

"This hoe Keisha won't stop texting me... fuck her once and she thinks she bae." The others guys just laugh.

"Why do you always get yourself into these kinds of situations?" Jahi asked.

"I don't... It's not my fault that my dick is a magnetic force that got bitches trippin." Myles daps Tyler proudly. 

Jahi just shakes his head.

"That's the type of shit that will get you slapped one day man," Dante says.

"Shut yo short ass up bruh." Tyler said.

"Yall just mad because I get bitches every single day," Myles said.

"Nah bruh I be getting twice as many girls you get," Caleb said.

"Yeah... the snow bunnies." Dante said laughing.

"So... you tryna say I can't get with a sista?" The other boys nod slowly.

"I'm just saying none of y'all can bag a girl in just a week," Myles said drinking his beverage.

"Lies," Dante said.

"Complete lies," Caleb said.

"You false bruh," Tyler said.

"Ight put your money where your mouth is... let's have a bet," Myles said and the other guys smirk except for Jahi.

"Whoever that can bag a girl in just a week wins 20 dollars from each person." All the guy's nod except Jahi.

"...but we all need to try to bag the same girl... you know... to make this more challenging."

"Okay, I'm feelin this," Dante said.

"Yeah, same," Caleb said.

"For real."

"Hold up..." Jahi said and all the guys look at him.

"Whos gonna be the girl though?" Jahi said.

The other guys start to think then Myles comes up with something.

"...the first girl that walks through that door." Myles pointed at the direction of the door.

"Ight." All the others guys say looking at the door.

The first girl walks in and the guys look at each other.

"Too tall." They all say together.

The second girl walks in and the shake there heads.

"Too short." They all say together.

The third girl walks in and the just sigh.

"Too wide." They all say.

The fourth girl comes in and Tyler snickers but Jahi nudges him.

"Too skinny." They all say.

"forreal," Tyler said and Myles slaps the back of his head.

The fifth girl comes in yelling like there's no tomorrow. The boys look in disgust.

"Too ghetto." They all say and they start to laugh.

The final girl walks in and they look at each other with smiles.

"That's the girl," Myles said.

"I'm okay with that," Caleb said.

"For sure," Dante said and Tyler just nods.

"So its a bet?" Myles asked.

"Bet." The other boys said except Jahi.

"It's bet Jahi?" Caleb asked.

"I don't know yall..." The others boys sigh loudly.

"Come on Jahi since Savannah broke up with you... you've been a downer," Tyler said.

"forreal... I'm tired of you calling me talking about that girl bruh." Caleb said.

"I still don't know yall." They all sigh.

"Ight then let me put it in a language you can understand..." Myles said.

"Nigga it is time to move on... Savannah has obviously found a new dick and it is time for you to take your dick out your draws and put it in someone coochie." Myles pats Jahi's back.

The others laugh.

"So are you in or out?" Myles asked.

"We barely know the girl Myles..." Jahi said.

"Nigga we live in Atlanta... everybody knows everybody," Tyler said.

"So you in???" They all ask Jahi this time. Jahi nods his head slowly and they all cheer.

"Ight then," Tyler said.

All the guys stand with there drinks.

"Let the mothafucking games begin." Myles puts his drink up and the other boys do too.

___________________________________

So I think this enough for the day. I hope you guys are enjoying this book. If yall have any ideas don't be afraid to tell me because I want this book to be good. 

And if you haven't already please go read My stepsister.