You Get Caught

Luke:

You and Luke had been cuddling on the couch watching Mean Girls when he started to kiss your neck. "Lukey stop. I can't concentrate." you said whining. "Maybe I didn't invite you over to watch a movie." he growled. You smirked at him. "Fine" you said pausing the movie. "At least the boys aren't home" Luke said. You both started kissing in perfect sync. His lips moving down your jaw to your chest. You threw back you head and moaned as he found your sweet spot. He put you down on the couch and ripped off both of your shirts. You tugged at his belt begging him to take everything off. He smirked against your skin and took of his jeans along with your shorts. After a couple of minutes you heard the door open and the boys walked in. "That's right Luke, you get that!" sang Micheal. "Fuck off Micheal." Luke said trying to cover you up. "We'll leave you to it then." said Cal winking.

Micheal:

You and Micheal were at a restaurant with the other boys when he started to touch you thigh. You suddenly gasped grabbing the table. "I'm going to go to the restroom" you said squeaking. "I will to" said Micheal. you went into a empty restroom and Micheal followed you. It was a uni-sex restroom so no one questioned it. "What the Fuck Micheal! You know you can't..." Micheal interrupted you by smashing his lips to yours shoving you into the stall. He ripped off your dress and his pants. You two were getting heated when Cal opened the stall door. "Oh gosh!" he said with wide eyes. "Cal go away!" screamed Micheal. " Okay but I'm not sorry I saw Y/N."

Calum:

Calum and you were in bed and things were getting heated. You both were moving in perfect sync. You had done this before so you knew what was what. You both were having the time of you life. You knew that the boys were downstairs so you were trying to be quiet. Suddenly the door flung open and the three boys spilled in. "Oh my god!" you screamed. "Ha I knew it!" yelled Micheal "Pay up!". Luke handed Micheal $20 and you looked confused. "I bet Luke that you were doing it." explained Micheal. "You're an ass." you said

Ashton:

Ashton had just gotten home from tour so you both were very excited to say the least. When you first saw Ashton walk in the door you ran over to him and kissed him hard. He dragged you up to the bedroom and threw you on the bed. He hovered over you before attacking your neck. You threw back your head and moaned loudly. You both were soon naked and things were getting heated. Suddenly his phone rang making you jump. "God dang it." Ashton said picking it up. "Hello?" He asked annoyed. "You heard someone on the other line say "Gosh Ash you sound out of breath...ooooooh never mind I'll call later." "Shut the fuck up Cal" Ash said hanging up the phone. "So where were we?" he said smirking.