Author's final words

Yo! Not many of you is going to read this but for those who are reading these words right now, thank you. I just want to thank all of the people who've read and supported this books. Thank you for all the comments that you've left, I enjoy reading them very much indeed. For those who wasn't satisfied with the happy ending, I'm sorry. My head was out of ideas and I couldn't think of a more perfect way to end it, so please forgive me. During the final stages of this book, I went on hiatus for around 3 months. I apologize for that, I had to focuse on my studies and get all of my work done before due date. I also participated in sports so I didn't have time to read or write after school. My mind also went blank for a few months due to some events that had happened. I'm also sorry if there are many mistakes in my grammar or my spelling. After my group RP died down, my literature had dropped. However, that is in the past. In the present, for all of you who's reading these words of mine, thank you.

Now that the book is finish, I would like to announce the future of me writting books. I sadly will stop writting fanfics about anime and move on to super sentai ships or as the americans or any english speaking country would call it as "power rangers". Yes, its childish, but only for the english version. The japanese version is indeed intresting. However, do not fret! I will upload Kamijirou and other anime ships in one shot form here and there. Every month a one shot shall be released starting from the day that I release the english and vietnamese version of SS ships, so look foward to that! Once again, thank you for reading this book. As usual, Stay tuned and Read daily! Rou out!