Last chapter-ish: All things has to come to an end.

Note: this isn't the ending yet! Sorry for the long wait ya'll! I shall post the endings in seperate chapters so wait a lil bit more!! Now, lets get on with the story!

3rd person's POV

"Denki, come on, come back with us." Kyoka said walking closer to the black haired teen. Class 1A right behind her, ready to fight.

"Haha." He said in a low voice. Jirou and the rest of class 1A had confused looks on their face.

"HAHAHA! TO THINK THAT YOU USED TO BE ONE OF THESE STUDENTS! ALL FOR ONE! WHAT WERE YOU DOING!??" He laughed as he clutched his stomach.

"Huh? D-denki?" Kirishima stepped forward.

"Haha! To think that you are going to be future heroes! To think that one of you're going to be a pro hero!" He laughed again. Midoriya could see that Bakugou was getting angry and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Makes me want to vomit." He said, ending his sentence with a very scary tone.

"WHADD'YA SAY? DUNCE FACE!" Bakugou shouted.

"Oh, Bakugou...pfft- HAHAHA! You're still in U.A?! I'm suprised! You're going to be a GREAT hero!!" He laughed.

"WHAT THE HELL DUNCE FACE!?" He shouted as he created explosions from the palm of his hands. Flying towards Denki with a spinning motion.

"HOWTIZER IMPAC-!" Before he could strike, a blade pierced through the blond's torso and flew straight through his stomach, causing it to cut everything in it's way. The explosion quirk user fell down with a "thud" as everyone stood in shock.

"KAMINARI?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Sero shouted.

"You are all considered fake heroes. And my job, as the successor of Stain and the son of one for all, will help him get rid of them all." He said as he pointed his artificial hand at the 1A class. He grinned and before anyone knew it, Sero was on the ground. His whole body parylized.

"HAHAHA! SUCH FUN! STAIN SENSEI, YOU SHOULD'VE TOOK ME WITH YOU YEARS AGO!!" He smiled devilishly.

"Denki!" Jirou took her ear jacks and plugged them into Kaminari's back. It didn't have any affect on him.

"Jirou, I wanted to leave you alone. I wanted you to live a happy life. But you just had to interfere." The villain look-alike teen said. Whispering something in her ear, she then heard a zapping noise and fell to the floor. The class was frozen at the scene. Kirishima stepped up and hardened his arm with a clanking sound has he smashed them on eachother.

"You either come back with us and become a hero. Or, you're going down here and being turned in by your own friends. Chose one. Now." He said.

"Well, I'd rather kill all of you and turn your quirks in to all for one. Especially you, Midoriya." He pointed with a smirk.

"That's it!" Kirishima shouted as he flung towards Kaminari.

Raising one arm up, he punched Kaminari but was blocked by his fake arm.

"How is this? This arm can not be broken by the likes like you." He smirked as electricity sparked from the metallic arm.

"Don't you froget that I'm here too!" Deku shouted as he was above Kaminari

"You guys, are annoying as hell." He frowned as he grabbed Kirishima and threw him at Deku. The two boys got blasted back into a wall and fell to the ground with a "thud". Next was Koda with his pigeons and ants followed by Tokoyami with dark shadow.

"You two, will never be fit for being a hero." He spun around and faced them. "Let me give you advice." He dodged Koda's pigeons attack

"You lack stamina and mobility. You need stronger animals for the job. Perhaps stray dogs." He said as he shocked the pigeons as they fell and punched Koda in the face, the poor boy got blasted back and stumbled on the ground scrapping of his skin off on the concrete. "And, Tokoyami. You should hide Dark shadow better. Don't take advantage of flying. If he loses consciousness and go insane again, you're life would be gone." He calmly stated as he took dark shadow's neck and parylized the bird as he kicked Tokoyami in the face. He landed on the ground like a cat after kicking Tokoyami into a wall nearby.