29

Harkness had told her about his visit. Then again, given how badly he had beaten the man...

Well at least the moron would leave her be. Part of him was amused that Harkness had thought he had been the Flash's father.

Oh hardly...

Everything he felt for her had been far from paternal.

But he did think about being a father, the father of her children. That...was a wonderful thought.

He didn't kill anyone; this was very important – because when it came time for Carrie to know everything, he wanted her to see how much she meant to him. He could have easily killed those guards. A quick snap of their necks and they'd have not felt a thing...

But for her, he refrained - left them alive and terrified.

Oh the things he did for her....

-

--

--

Tina McGee seemed to know the instant she looked between them that Carrie was his. Part of him was annoyed because of how she looked down on his beloved...but another part had been terribly pleased.

He wanted to scream to the universe that Carrie Allen was his.

That she loved him as much as he loved her.

And she would love all of him, even the darker parts he had been concealing...

That was why he had donned his suit once more. He would gradually let her become used to this side of him, his true self...

...and he would have to train her – get her faster, stronger.

Soon she'd not look at him in terror. He was determined on that. She would look at this side of himself with the same love and want as she did his public face.

He couldn't resist the call of her lips, couldn't resist the urge to bring her to climax grinding his thigh between her legs. Oh her eyes wide, the pupils blown wide and ringed in blue and her lips parted, mouth open in her scream of orgasm...

He barely resisted the urge to pin her to the AstroTurf of the stadium and fuck her into the ground.

No.

This wouldn't be the place for that.

Later though...

He had some ideas for that.

---

-----

-----

He'd watched her later shower repeatedly and she refrained from telling anyone the details of their encounter at the Stadium.

She was embarrassed.

Ashamed.

He'd help her past that. Help her come to revel in all of him, as he reveled in all of her...