Harsh Words But Harsher Punishment

Start from the beginning

Connor yawned, "Because your punishment will be worse."

You tapped your foot, "Punishment? I did everything you idiots asked!" You gestured around you at the clean room.

Aiden chuckled softly, "In your tired state, I think you forgot you still had one thing to do."

Dread slowly filled your stomach, "And what might that be?"

Connor smirked, "If you look beside the door, you might be able to answer that question for yourself."

You turned slowly and squinted into the room, trying to figure out what they were talking about. Your eyes landed on something and your face paled as you saw the bag full of the fireplaces ashes and soot still sitting beside the door. You started shaking slightly as you turned around to see their two grinning faces.

"I-it was an accident!" You blurted out, "Surely you can overlook that. I did everything else you asked! It was so late last night, and I was so preoccupied with finding the laundry room that I forgot about it and..." You trailed off as Aiden held up his hand, signaling you to stop.

"See (Y/n), we were going to overlook it, but if I recall a few minutes ago you said that you didn't like us and called us idiots. And I'm sorry dear, but I, no, we cannot let that slide. You will learn to love us; you don't have a choice." Aidens green eyes darkened and his voice took a sharp tone.

Connor glanced at his brother before standing up and stalking towards you. "What should we do with her brother? Maybe we could drag one of her little friends here...or lock her up in a cell for a few hours...or maybe..." He stopped in front of you and leaned into your ear, "She could do some things for us."

You shoved him away from you before turning and running towards the door. Connor reached out, grabbed your arm, and slammed you into the wall, trapping you there with his arms on either side of your stomach.

"Tsk, Tsk, (Y/n). My brother said to not run, did he not?" He said, amusement glinting in his eyes.

Your mind was reeling from the sudden impact, and it took you a few seconds to realize the situation you were now in. You tried to slide down the wall to escape his grip, but he grabbed the neckline of your uniform and pulled you back up. You saw Aiden walk up beside him as he gave you a small smile.

"I seemed to have stunned her...Does that mean we get to choose her punishment for her?" Connor turned to look at Aiden.

"No!" You rushed out as you grabbed the fabric of his shirt, "I don't deserve any punishment! Please Connor!" Your (e/c) eyes widened as you gave him a pleading look.

"That's a new look." Aiden murmured as he stared at you.

"Yes, it is," Connor agreed, "I quite like it too." He pushed you to the ground and bent down so that he was at eye level with you. "Alright (Y/n). You don't want a punishment, right? Then beg. Let me see that face again."

You looked at him, dumbfounded, all words leaving your brain. Did he just say 'beg'?! You bit your tongue and looked up at him defiantly.

"Oh? So you do want one then?" He raised an eyebrow questioningly. You glanced at Aiden who was watching from the side with an amused look. You weighed the options in your head. Do you keep your pride, or save yourself from potential danger?

"I'll keep my pride, thank you." You snapped, a smile spreading to your face when you saw Connors annoyed look.

He grabbed a fist of your (h/c) hair and pulled your face towards him, "Suit yourself." He turned to Aiden. "Brother why don't we put her in an isolation cell. Both for her mouth and her mistake." He let go of your hair and both boys moved to pull you up off the ground. You kicked against them as they practically carried you out of the room and down the hallway.

"Stop!" You yelled, hoping someone somewhere would hear and stop the princes, but knowing it probably wouldn't happen. "I said stop!"

Aiden shook his head, "Dear, dear, (Y/n). You could've stopped it. Now quiet down or we'll increase the time you spend in the cell.

You angled a kick towards his stomach and felt a wave of satisfaction as it made contact. Aiden doubled over for a second, catching his breath before turning to you with a face of pure anger. You instantly regretted it as you felt the aura around him darken and become more unnerving.

"Oh you little-"

"Brother." Connor interrupted, dragging his attention back to you who was attempting to wiggle out of the grasp of the other brother.

"Yeah, yeah. She'll scream for us later." Aiden sighed as he grabbed your other arm and they continued down the hall. Somehow, they made it down a few flights of stairs with you still putting up a fight before they passed through a thick stone door.

The temperature dropped considerably, and you shivered, the cold immediately hitting you.

"Cold?" Connor asked, glancing at you.

"No." You growled as you tried to angle a kick at him as well, but it missed its target.

Suddenly, you were thrown from their grasp as you roughly hit a cold stone floor. Not giving yourself a time to process what was happening you stood up and immediately realized you were in a cell. As if your legs moved on your own, you ran towards the cell door, but Aiden caught you by the stomach and threw you back to the ground before shutting the door behind himself and Connor.

"Now," Aiden said, delight clear across his features, "Do we let her sit, or make her stand?"

Connor shot you a look of pure anger, "With the stunts she's pulled this morning, I say we make her stand."

Aiden nodded as he lifted you up and placed something around your right wrist. The click of it echoed in through the silent room and Connor quickly followed suit with your left. Looking up at your now hanging arms, you realized that shackles had been attached to your wrists.

You looked back wildly at the two brothers, "You can't do this! I'll get tired of standing! I'll need to sit!" you cried out.

Connor let out a bitter laugh, "That's the point dear (Y/n). You need to be taught a lesson."

You let your hair hang over your face, "Whoever's watching over me from above, why did you put me in this situation?" You murmured.

Aiden grasped your chin and forced you to look at him, "Don't worry dear. We'll be back for you in a few hours. We're only doing this because we love you!" His voice had an underlying crazy tone and you were afraid to say anything else to him. Instead you opted to focus on the cell door, which was so close, yet so far.

Aiden and Connor slowly realized you weren't going to talk anymore and silently walked out of the cell.

"We'll check on you a bit," Connor called out, "So don't worry. You won't be alone the entire time."

You just stared at the floor, waiting for them to leave.

"Tch. Stubborn girl." You heard him say as their footsteps echoed around the room.

You let a small sob escape your lips before biting down, making sure no other sound came out.