"Hey..." I heard a familiar voice.

I turn around and I see Tyler standing behind me with roses.

"I felt bad for being... well shy so I bought you flowers." He told me. He looks right next to me and smile. "I see you have a handsome date with you already." He joked.

I cracked a smile and wiped my tears. "Tyler... why...?" My voice cracked.

Tyler shook his head. "I'm sorry.. I.. I was so scared to lose you or I was going to fuck something up and I just didn't want to hurt you, but I managed to do that anyways... and I deeply apologize and I really want to make it up to you tonight... if you'd let me." Tyler told me.

I shook my head. "You really think I'm dumb?" I asked him.

Tyler looked at me confused.

"You literally came up to me the same day, apologized to me and really you didn't need to by the way. Then we drove to the hotels horribly singing songs that came on the radio only to ignore me for what? Because you're embarrassed of what? If you were so embarrassed maybe you shouldn't have kissed me or even think about coming to my place in the first place." I yelled with tears streaming down my face. "You just came here, stopped talking to me for whatever reason you're not telling me and ended up with another woman who didn't know how to behave in a fancy restaurant by the way which was embarrassing and I just.... until someone can come out with the truth I don't want none of you speaking to me..." I cried and ran off.

Tyler called my name but didn't chase me.. he was clearly sorry but obviously wasn't telling the truth... I need time...
————————————
Tyler's point of view.
————————————
I sat back into my rental car and took a look at Craig and Carrie who have their mouths open in disbelief.

"You didn't tell us she saw past bullshit either." Craig whispered to Carrie.

Carrie shook her head, she couldn't get a word out.

I sighed in defeat. "Let's just get back, I need to get ready for the panel." I held back tears and went straight to the hotel.
———————————
Back stage of the panels everyone was there we took pictures and made memories. But couldn't help to feel sad about y/n. I sighed and I sat on the couch that was back stage. Marcel came up to me and sat right next to me.

"Y/n huh?" He asked.

I nodded and sighed.

"You need to warn her about Evan." Marcel spoke. I cocked my eyebrow.

"Warn her about what?" I asked.

"That... Evan told you to stop talking to her so he can have her." Marcel Said smoothly.

Carrie popped up out of nowhere with this guy. "Yeah it's true, I think he's trying to make a move." Carrie says. "This is Drake by the way, a good friend of y/n's and mine." Carrie smiled.

I gave him a simple 'waddup?' Nod because I was confused as to what came out of her mouth.

"So... its a jealously thing?" I asked.

Marcel shrugged. "It's lookin like it." Marcel said.

Honestly I felt my whole heart shatter. Evan now has a clear chance of getting with her because I ignored her and... well he's trying.

"Guys listen if Drake and I know our bestfriend she would NEVER touch Evan." Carrie said.

"Oh yeah, she's already established that." Drake chuckled.

"Really? That's a First Ladies love Evan." Marcel said in shock.

I got up from my seat and was making my way towards the exit. I can't be here if Evan really did do this just to get me away from here.

"Tyler!" Carrie called, but I ignored her as I walked out of the building.
———————————
Your point of view.
———————————
I'm running around back stage trying to find Tyler but I can't. He didn't attend the panel and I'm panicked and people are mad.

"Where's Tyler?!" I exclaimed to Carrie.

"Tyler... Tyler...? Oh! Tyler! The guy you told to leave you alone yes that one what about him?" She asked sarcastically.

My eye twitched at her attitude but I brushed it off. "Yeah, that one where is he?" I asked.

"I wish we knew but he left after I said that Evan was just keeping you away from him so he could get with you." Marcel shrugged.

"WHAT?!" I screamed.

Drake and Carrie look back. "Thanks Marcel, what an angel." Drake sighed.

"What's going on and how long has it been going on? see I knew there was something going on, whatever it is I can't believe you guys kept it from me." I said crossing my arms.

Everyone looked at each other and Marcel put his hands up on defense and backed away, making my focus towards carrie and Drake.

"Okay, here's the tea but first CRAAAIIIIGGGGG." Carrie yells and runs off.

Confused, I stared at Drake waiting for an explanation but he just shrugged.

Soon Carrie came back with Craig, pulling him by the ear.

"Ow, ow,ow ,OW!" Craig exclaimed. "What did I do?" He asked.

"You mean what did WE do?" Carrie asked glancing over to me.

Craig smirked in confusion then looked over to me and pieced it all together, then his smirk faded.

"Ooh what does she know?" Craig asked.

"Nothing yet, I'm waiting for that explanation though I have an idea." I huffed.

Craig at first held his breath but then gave up. "Come on guys, let's tell her." Craig gave in.

Carrie sighed and grabbed my hands. "Okay... but you gotta promise not to kill anyone." Carrie looked at me and held up her pinkie.

I rolled my eyes and gave her my pinkie. "Now tell me!" I grow impatient.

"Okay Okay Evan told Tyler to stay away from you because of past problems, but Marcel brought up the fact that Evan only did that so he would have you to himself." Craig explained, ending it with a nervous laugh.

My eye was twitching and my hands were balled. Everyone looked very nervous.

"So you're telling me Evan told him not to talk to me? So I'm over here thinking I did something wrong as usual and you guys knew it wasn't me! So you're meaning to tell me I yelled at Tyler for no apparent reason because I thought he wanted to mess around than be with me?" I asked.

"Pretty much." Drake blurts.

Everyone glared at Drake, then back at y/n.

"You cannot tell Evan... not until we all leave I know now the panels are going to suck because of the now tension, but it would suck worse for the people who traveled all the way here to be disappointed to see their idols fighting." Craig told me.

I pondered for a second and agreed with him. It wouldn't be fair to our fans for me to lash out at Evan while they paid to come see us.

"Fine, I'll keep my mouth shut until after all of you leave but I need to know where Tyler is, now." I demanded.

"Well... we don't know, he just kinda up and left." Carrie said.

"Yeah plus you're on here in five minutes." Craig pointed out.

I shook my head. "Just tell them I have a family emergency and will be back soon, I have an idea where Tyler could be." I said blowing past everyone and out the doors.

I ran to my car and hopped in. I fiddled with my keys and hurriedly drove back to the hotel.
________________________________
Hey guys! Hope this chapter is satisfactory thank you all for understanding you guys are amazing viewers and thank you for being here with me! I love you guys and read on!