"Goodmorning Rider! Your up early!" I sat next to him bringing my legs up and hugging it. 

"And your up late!" I smiled. He was still shirtless with gym shorts. His hair was in a messy way that made him look hot! "You look so adorable in your night clothes!"

I could feel the heat rise to my cheeks and the butterflies in my stomach going crazy, but I shrugged it off. "What are you doing?" 

He exhaled typing on his laptop "Just editing some pictures to post to my website" 

"That's interesting" I said not really focusing on his words but of how hot he looked. His morning voice was so sexy and the way his hair looked!

He closed his laptop and sat it on the coffee table infront of us. "So I was thinking... how would you like to go out and eat breakfast! Just the two of us! Maybe you could get to know me a little better so you could stop thinking that I am a rapist!!" 

"Like a umm...date?" I stuttered shyly

"Yes Daniella a date!" He responded running a hand through his hair.

"Ummm....okay" I said unsurely but loving my answer at the same time.

***

Rider decided that we would walk to a lovely cafe near the beach!! He looked so good. He was casually wearing jeans, a blue baseball t shirt, and blue Nike's. I wore my famous black skinny jeans, a red sports shirt, and my worn out black converse. My hair was down as usual. 

"Thanks for breakfast!" I said as we walked on the beach

"Yeah no problem!!" He said grabbing my hand and swinging our arms as we walked.

My feet made contact with the pavement as we walked back home hand in hand. "Race you home!!" 

"Big mistake! I guess you didn't know that I was my high school cross country star!!!" He said before taking off running!!

He was right he was really fast! I'm not suprised with his nice body! I wasn't far behind which I guess is good since I'm in skinny jeans! When we finally reached the house Rider was so out of breath that it looked like he was going to pass out!

"I haven't ran in years!!" Rider said trying to catch a breath

"Excuses!!" I said not being short of breath because it was such a short distance.

Than Rider did something unexpected. he grabbed my waist and brought me close to him. His beautiful green eyes were staring straight into my soul. "Daniella would you like to be my girlfriend?"  

I did something that even shocked myself.  I stood on my toes, grabbed his head and roughly smacked our lips together. He was shocked at first but than deepend the kiss! Rider licked my bottom lip, a pleasureful moan slipped from my mouth as his tongue eneterd my mouth. His tongue explored every inch of my mouth. Rider managed to open the front door without breaking the kiss and carried me to the sofa and layed me down as he climbed over me. His hands were gripped on my waist. It felt good to play with his soft hair.

He finally decided that we needed to breath and pulled away slightly "Is that a yes!!?"

"Yes!!" I found myself wanting to kiss his soft full lips again so I did

He ran his hands up my body and caressed my left cheek! Just as it was about to get intense again someoe cleared there throat. Our eyes popped open and we straigtened ourself up to see Chase standing in the doorway with his hands crossed over his chest.

"Uhhh, hey dude!!" Rider scrtatched the back of his head.

"Having fun I see. You sure Alex would be happy your making out with his baby sister on our sofa" Chase said running a hand through his messy hair.