Carrie matched my expression and gave me a side hug.

"I already see where this day is heading." I sighed. "But on the bright side we can stay for breakfast."

The guys cheered and I glanced up at Tyler who won't get his eyes off of me.. I simply ignore it and carry on.
———————————
Carrie and I make it to school and since there's no senior classes for us so we make our way straight to theatre. As soon as we entered our friend Drake hopped in front of us.

"Guess who's here to help you with your paaarrttsss." Drake sung.

Drake can sing... but cannot act to save his life.

"Wha- help? You don't even act how does that work? You always do costume changes." Carrie laughed.

Drake gave her the poker face and rolled his eyes. "What about you, y/n? You down with the ole Drake train?" He asked.

"I mean, he always wants to hang out so why not?" I asked.

"Wait, is this a plan just to hang out with us?" Carrie asked crossing her arms.

He sighed. "Yeeaaahh I mean I've been wanting to for a while but it seems like you guys don't want to which I get because of recent events.. I just really miss you guys." Drake admits.

"Awwwh Drake! We miss you too! Don't hesitate to come around in fact we are free today." I smiled.

"Yeah, on one condition you have to help us with the play regardless." Carrie smiled.

"Deal!" Drake happily explains.

With that, we all carried on and began practicing for the play while Drake sits back and waits for someone to come in for a costume change.

—Later—

"I actually can't believe my partner wasn't here today." I say walking up to my hotel room and unlocking it.

"Well don't get yourself down! What's the big deal?" Carrie asked setting her stuff down on the dining room table.

"Well, I'm not confident about it yet and I'd help if he'd show up!" I sighed.

Carries mouth turns up right into an evil smile. She goes into her bag and whips out a script and throws it at Drake who's on the bed.

"Well, let's get you confident Drake said he'd help with it and so that's what's happening." Carrie smiled.

Drake sighed and rolled his eyes. "Okay, give me a recap, who's who?" He asked.

"Weeellll you're Julian, and y/n is Liza and you both have a burning love for dance." Carrie pauses. "And for each other." She ends dramatically.

"I have to dance?!" He shouted.

"Mmm not quite, that part I'm fine on it's the whole slow part where we stand among each other... you know page twenty seven." I told him.

He flipped to the page and scanned through it."okay okay, I'm ready." Drake said.

"Julian... can I.. confess something?" I asked.

"Of course you can Lisa." Drake said.

I paused and looked at Carrie. Drake looked at me confused and said the line again.

"Okay, yeah that's great Drake but who the FUCK is Lisa?" She asked laughing.

"The names not Lisa?" He laughed.

I shook my head and giggled. "LIZA Drake its LIZA." I laughed.

"Right... Right START OVER." He yelled.