Maranda obviously had feelings for him that he either refused to acknowledge or was too oblivious to realize existed. Jordan was developing feelings for her , which was never a good thing and she was just her. She tried to keep all things physical , emotions weren't something she had a great handle on.

"Alright Yara , are we good?"

Turning to D'Angelo , she took in the smile on his face but didn't question it. She didn't need him to say what she already knew. Zolee would have to be careful but it wasn't her business. Nodding at him , she gave a thumbs up.

"Yup , we're great except one thing. I won't be able to be at your party long , I've got business but it will go off all the same."

"No problem Ya. Thanks for letting me know."

With that said D'Angelo Russell left her apartment and she went back to bed. Something about the emotional way Jordan had made love to her and left this morning was getting to her. Coupled with the way Zolee had made fun of her , Yara felt out of touch. She couldn't be developing feelings for Jordan. It was impossible. Moreover she couldn't allow him to continue to put his feelings on her , the way he looked at her , touched her and even kissed her now contained so much passion, energy and reverence that she was at a loss as to what to do.

He couldn't handle her.

-

Staring at his phone as he dialed her number yet again , Jordan knocked his hand against his steering wheel before groaning.

He never chased bitches yet here he was , sitting out front his baby mama's house trying to get the girl he'd given some of his best dick to mere hours before. Yara was more than complicated , she was closed off.

"Man , fuck this."

Pocketing the phone , he hopped out and knocked on Mylin's front door. He didn't expect her to come out in short shorts and a tube top with no Jayden but she did. Smiling up at her former flame , she looked him up and down before walking back inside making sure that her ass jiggled perfectly with each step. Jordan took the bait.

Yara wasn't exactly being receptive to him but Mylin always had.

"Where's Jay?" The question seemed to vibrate off the walls as Mylin took a seat on the couch and patted for him to sit next to her.

He did as told.

"She's still sleeping. I'd give it another thirty minutes before she gets up."

"Thirty minutes? My that's a lot of time , you could've told me that when I called you."

Shrugging , the girl began to flip the channels on her TV. She was really enticing him simply by being so close. Her dark hair was placed up in a neat ponytail. He remembered the good old days when he would tangle his fingers around those and they wouldn't sleep.

Rejection led to so much regrets. He should've been stronger , he told Mylin he didn't want her but yet here he was watching her so closely he was sure she knew.

"What? Is something on my face or something?"

Her airy laugh brought him back to the moment. Reaching out to him , she placed his hand on her face.

"You're good Lin."

"Yeah? Then what are you looking at so hard?"

She let go of her grip on him and his hand fell onto her chest, lightly brushing her breasts. She hadn't felt his touch in so long that she couldn't help but to shudder at the contact. Jordan's breath caught. He'd just been with Yara that morning , inside her as she rode him until he had one of the most intense orgasms he'd ever had.