Meeting

I'm Elizabeth Finch,Hydra agent .Most people wouldn't even think that i work for Hydra,specially since I use a common agent's suit .My rank isn't very high,so this is the most important request I have been asked .They have seend me too do.I was told to go acquire a Hulk's blood sample from one of our double agents .I have never seen her before,and I only know she is russian and redhead.

As I find the location I was told to go,I spot her.I walk towards her,and I can tell she is very attractive .Her eyes are green as the leafs ,and it is my favourite color.Her hair is as red as the blood ,something Im used to see.She is about to hand me the sample,but an arrow strikes it.O turn around and see who threw it.It was a man in a purple suit

"Why do you do it?Why?" He asks ."We have been partners from years,tell me the truth"he continues.i wonder if he is too dumb to notice what is happening "Tell me the truth ,you owe me,Natasha" .So that's her name.Natasha,a pretty name that suits a pretty person.

"The real question is why do you do it Clint?Why did you treason SHIELD with Hydra?" She asks with her beautiful voice,but I don't understand why is she asking him that " What is for power Clint?Or just for money ?"

He is as confused as me and my partner "What are you talking about?"he asks

"Banners's blood sample are worth millions for the right people,but you know that." She continues .I finally understood her plan.What a cleave lady .

The man is really confused "Natasha,what are you doing?"

I then look at my partner and we both nod.She shots both of us unconscious.

When I wake up,I'm with her .I still have my helmet on ,so I remove it.

"So you are a woman?" She asks with her pretty accent

"Yes miss.Most people don't know when i use my uniform " I answer "Where I am?"

"You are at the base.The mission was a success,thanks for your cooperation " she says sweetly and kisses my lips softly.

I think I really like her