Chapter 3: A Companion?

Start from the beginning

'Whoa, she's beautiful'

Time Skip

Night came quickly for Y/N. He ended up taking the carriage and all the items the knights left. As for the girl, she was drugged and was passed out sleeping. Y/N fixed up a potion to sober the girl up, he also used his poncho to cover her while she slept, there was no telling how long it will be when she will wake up.

Y/N started to make a fire. Right before it got dark, he went fishing for a little bit to have dinner. Him and the unknown girl were on the outskirts of a nearby town. Y/N couldn't remember the name of it. They did have an inn, but pulling a carriage and having a knocked out girl would be suspicious. So Y/N played the waiting game.

"What a day" Y/N said to himself while preparing to cook. He looked at few more icons and his stats.

Y/N Gunslinger Lvl 15
HP:507
Mana:368

"Battling people gets me exp too? That's neat. My hand to hand combat skill points went up a bit. Though, I don't think I can technically do the same exact stuff as Erron Black does in Mortal Kombat." He said to himself, but a new message appeared on his screen.

New Items Unlocked
New Variation Unlocked

"Huh? What is this?" He asked himself. He quickly looked at the new items that were unlocked.

Caltrops: Throwable item, Prevents Opponents from running and casually drains opponents health.

Acid Bottle: Throwable item, drains opponents health quickly, could have a side effect of short paralysis.

Sand Bomb: Throwable item, quickly stuns opponents. Can be enhanced with other combinations.

"Ain't that just sweeter than honey" Y/N said after looking at the new items. It took a second, but he realized what he just said,

"Seriously why am I saying this all of the sudden? It's like I'm gradually becoming a Texan from being Erron Black"

Y/N sighed, he then went to look at the new variation that was unlocked. The icon had a 'change' button on it. He focused in and all of the sudden his whole outfit changed.

Y/N lost his hat, rifle, and leather mask. He was now wearing a metal mask, and had a sword on his back. Everything else stayed the same. He noticed a slight change in the upper lefthand corner of the screen.

Y/N Outlaw Lvl 15
Hp:507
Mana:368

"What the? I can switch between variations in this world? Kinda like I can in Mortal Kombat? Sweet!" Y/N yelled in excitement. Unfortunately for him, that stirred up the girl in the carriage.

"Shit I didnt mean to do that" he commented while switching back to Gunslinger. He then overheard her waking up and quickly realizing what her situation was.

He heard her rustle around and mumbled a few things. Y/N decided to just let her be and everything will be clear. That's what he hoped for at least.

She slowly got out of the carriage with the poncho in one of her hands. She was very cautious when she turned the corner and spotted a man she didn't recognize.

Y/N looked up to see the girl. She had long silver white hair with cat ears poking out on the sides of her head. She had big green eyes that looked at Y/N in fear and curiosity. She had some type of uniform on, nothing Y/N hadn't seen before. It was blue and white and had a half coat that was tied together by a red string.