"He likes you."

Tony chuckled. "I'm glad to have the chinchilla's approval," he told Sasha, smiling. "Seriously though, I know some people are kind of strict about not dating someone their pets don't trust, so it's nice that he likes me. Would he hate it if I pet him?"

"No, I'm sure he'd be alright with it." Sasha took him out of the cage and went to sit on the couch. "He's so soft."

Following her, Tony sat down next to the redhead and stroked his hand through the chinchilla's fur. "Yeah he is," he said, smiling. "He's adorable too."

As Tony continued to stroke him, Larry chirped happily.

"Are you ready to go on our date?" Tony asked Sasha.

"Oh...I might have to change quick."

"Why?"

"Because of what I'm wearing to hold a chinchilla."

"Oh yeah," he said, chuckling. "Alright, go on and change. I'll be here waiting for you." He leaned in to press a quick kiss to her lips.

"Okay." She grinned, as she put Larry back into his cage.

As she got ready in her room, nervousness started to creep in. What if someone saw them? What if it caused her to get fired? Oh, god, what if Tony got sick of her? What if their interview had been some kind of fluke, and he decided he didn't actually like her, that they didn't actually have any chemistry to make any kind of relationship work? 

Sasha forced herself to calm down. If all she did was focus on 'what if's' she wasn't going to enjoy the night. If anything, at least she'd get some good food out of this. She walked back out into the living room. "Hey."

"Hey," Tony said, smiling. "Ready now?"

She nodded her head.

"Alright then, let's go," he said, smiling at her, as he held his hand for her to grab.

She took it, grinning. "Where are we going?"

"You'll see when we get there," he replied, winking at her.

She giggled and leaned against him, and he lead her down to the car where Happy was waiting for them. Once they got into the car, Happy took off, driving at a leisurely pace.

Tony turned to Sasha and smiled brightly at her. "You look absolutely stunning today, by the way."

Sasha blushed and smoothed her dress. "You look really handsome."

"Don't I always?" He teased.

"Hm...I'll have to think about that," she quipped back.

"I'm offended," he said, clearly mock-hurt.

Just then, Happy pulled into the parking lot of a restaurant that looked even fancier than the one they'd had their interview at.

Sasha spluttered, choking on her own spit. "Where are we?"

Tony grinned mischievously. "Why, we're where we're gonna have dinner, of course."

"Tony, I can't afford food here! I probably can't even afford wine!"

"So?" he asked. "I'm paying, aren't I? You can pay for any dates you pick where we're going, and I'll pay for all the ones I pick where we're going."

"Tony!" Sasha felt like she was about to have a heart attack.

He frowned. "What's wrong?"

"I...nothing, it's okay. I just feel bad that I can't pay you back."