Chapter 5 - Thanks For Tonight ( END )

Sulli showed a seductive smile and whispered,

“I’m not yet done… I’ll make you moan loud just like what you’re doing before. I want to hear that moan again.” She went back down to crush and bomb Krystal’s abs but the moans that Krystal only shouts are just normal ones, not the moan that Sulli really wants.

“Just tell me then… how will I hear those moans again?!” She suddenly got impatient and yelled at Krystal, totally on her climax.

I can’t believe you forgot it. Well, I can’t blame you because you read and memorize scripts every day.” Krystal said, looking at Sulli’s head which is on her abdominal part.

“Move down or roam your hands lower and you can get what you want.” She smirked.

With a blink of an eye, Sulli got what she’s trying to say and immediately moved down her head until she reached the pie between her legs.

She first fingered it using her index finger and at last! The moan that Sulli has been waiting for came out from Krystal’s mouth, the moan in pain with pleasure as a combination.

Sulli formed a wide smile and went up again, to see Krystal’s struggling face. They smiled at each other but different feeling, Sulli with happiness, Krystal with a smile that she wants more of it.

Sulli then forced her mouth to open by pressing her both sides of lips and she went in again with steady and no motion inside. She placed her right knee in between Krystal’s legs, touching the soft pie at the middle.

She’s kneeing at it nonstop and occasionally put all her force. On the other hand, Krystal struggled both in pain with satisfied moan. Her moans even echoes all around their small room.

They didn’t stop until one of them finally gave up, Krystal who is now totally worn out, like she got tore into shreds and her soul flying away from her. Sulli moved at the side to give her girlfriend some space and to relax now, to regain back her life and to stop herself from excitement.

She saw Krystal breathing really hard with smile on her face while wiping her wet off. The bed ended up getting so wet with sweat, tears and some moist at the bottom.

“Hey…” Krystal talked still catching her breath, “You got better in it. Do your best next time.”

- The End -

Note : sorry i just can make 5 chapter,i'm very busy this month,so sorry guys.