Austin mahone

You and Austin have been dating for 8 months.

one day your mom informs you that your moving from San Antonio Texas to Arizona which means your going to a new school and that you and Austin are going to be far apart.

On the moving day Austin comes to help you pack, when it's time to go you get very emotional.

You: I promise yiu i will call text and FaceTime everyday

you say with tears streaming down your face he wipes your tears

Him: (Y/N) I'm going to need you to be strong for me

you nod he kisses your cheek and hugs you.

about 2 months have passed by and your anniversary is close.

On the day of your anniversary you walked down the hall with your head down because you were depressed as you continue walking with your head down you bump into someone.

You look up to see a whole bunch of girls crowded around something, you push through the crowd trying to get to your locker.

Once you managed to get through the crowd you see Austin and you pause

"when it comes to you owe baby I'm addicted your like a drug no rehab could fix it I think your perfect baby even with your flaws you ask what I like about you owe I love it all your all I ever need baby your amazing your my angle come and save me" he sings to you.

You drop your bookbag and run to him and jumps in his arms, he swings you around, then stops and looks you in your eyes

Him:"happy anniversary Y/N"

You:"happy anniversary" you say back with a smile on your face

He kisses you and that one kiss turns into a make out session.

You hear hiss, gasps and lips smacking from the other girls

"yup that's right he's taken ladies" you think to yourself