International kissing day

This was a normal day for Crowley. He had been planning on seeing Aziraphale, they haven't talked in days. No particular reason for this, they were just a bit busy. Crowley hopped into his Bentley and turned it the engine on. He drove to Aziraphale's 'bookshop' in his usual manner, nearly running over several pedestrians and one dog. As the bookshop comes into view, he parks outside and steps out of his car.

Aziraphale had been reading The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde in the meantime, enjoying the words of his favourite author. He hears a knock on his door and walks over to see who was visiting his bookshop on the day it was closed. The sign clearly says closed right?

"Sorry we're closed toda- Oh hello dear!" Aziraphale interrupts himself when he sees his fellow demon on his front step.

"Hello Aziraphale how are you doing?" He smiles as he slides past Aziraphale to get inside.

"Quite fine, I didn't expect a visit?" Aziraphale cocks a brow.

"Surprise then!" Crowley says as he lays down on a sofa. "Just wanted to see ya"

"Well alright then" He says sitting across Crowley, returning to his book. He can feel eyes burning through his book as they sat in silence. He sighed, putting his book back down.

"Would you like some tea dear?" He says standing up.

"If you could be so kind" He winked, making Aziraphale stomach do a turn. 

Aziraphale walked over to his kitchen, turning on the kettle while fetching two mugs from a cupboard. He tapped his finger on the counter waiting for the water to finally be done boiling. He poured the boiled water into his teapot with his favourite teabag inside it already, Vanilla chai. With the two mugs and teapot in hand, he walked back to Crowley who had sat up on his couch, with the book Azirphale had been reading in hand. He looked to be reading the summary on the back.

"Didn't take you for the kind to like Oscar Wilde" Azirphale stated, placing the mugs on the coffee table infront of them. 

"I don't."

Azirphale poured the tea into the two mugs. He handed one to Crowley, while taking one for himself sitting back down, this time beside Crowley.

"Then why are you reading the back?" He laughed.

"Didn't you have a thing with Oscar?" Crowley looked at him questioningly.

"Oh well if you could call it that" Aziraphale giggled looking away. Crowley pouted, placing the book back on the coffee table. He took a sip of the tea, wincing as he burnt his tongue. They sat in silence once again, sipping the VERY hot tea slowly.

Suddenly a thought popped into Aziraphale's head. He smiled putting his mug down

"What are you smiling at?" Crowley asked, confused.

"Crowley were you aware that today was infact, International kissing day?"

Crowley's heart did a salto in his chest, he was blushing fiercely.

"I was....not aware of that" He answered quietly, sipping his finally warm tea. Azirphale shifted closer to Crowley, their knees touching at this point. Crowley's heart was beating pretty much out of his chest. What was his angel trying to do here?? Azirphale gently took Crowley's mug out of his hand and placed it the coffee table. 

"A-angel?" 

Azirphale leaned in until their noses were touching, he placed his hand on Crowley's thigh making him jumps slightly. He took off his sunglasses slowly, looking deep into his yellow snake eyes. He tilted his head to the side, closing his eyes as he closed the distance between them. Crowley's eyes were wide when his angel's soft lips were on his. Its like time stopped between them. They're lips were on fire. He softened into the kiss soon enough, and kissed his angel back passionately. He'd been waiting 6000 years for this, he was not going to waste it. He pushed Aziraphale back onto the couch until he was on top on him. Aziraphale smiled into the kiss, entangling his fingers in Crowley's red hair. 

Crowley licked Aziraphale's bottom lip, asking for permission. Azirphale gladly accepted, opening his mouth slightly, letting Crowley's snake tongue into his mouth. He moaned as their tongue's danced together. Azirphale was in such a trance, he hadn't noticed he pulled Crowley's hair until he felt Crowley pull away from their kiss, moaning throwing his head back into his hand. The sound went straight to Aziraphale's crotch as he looked at Crowley in shock and confusion (and arousal in a way). He sat up infront of Crowley.

"Do it again" Crowley said panting slightly, his chest rising and falling dramatically. Aziraphale pulled his hair more violently. Crowley moaned, putting his hands on Azirphale's chest and grabbing a handful of this outer jacket. Aziraphale could see Crowley was enjoying his a lot by the state on his skinny jeans. A tent has started to form on his crotch, making his eyes widen and mouth dry. Crowley straddled Azriaphale and attacked his neck with bites and kisses.

"A-ah-nghh" Crowley smirked against his neck at the sounds coming out of his angel. Suddenly they were interrupted by the sound of Aziraphale's phone ringing. Aziraphale ran towards the phone, panting, blushing like hell. Crowley was not happy he had just been cock blocked by the bloody phone.