High School is actually...pretty good

Start from the beginning

"Oh baby, you're gonna be taking off more than just you shoes tonight~~"

(Well damn... I didn't even expect things to escalate like that... oh well smut must happen soon anyway🤷🏽‍♀️)

With that he walked over to me and kissed me.

Third person pov:

Marshall walked over the Bubba extra slow and kissed him. Bubba was sitting there wide eyed and blushing like a (like a bItCh) like a madman.

Marshall sat down while still kissing the blushing boy and picked him up, putting him in a position so Bubba straddle him.

Bubba being very confused as he has never been with a person like this before. In fact he's never been with anyone before. And damn this was crazy new to him. As Marshall's lips danced across his, he was merely just trying to keep up.

Marshall learned quickly that Bubba was not an experienced kisser, chalking it up to him also being a virgin. He decided it was best to ask..... (...buuuuttt...)

Instead of asking he just assumed he was for the time being.

He turned them over so Marshall was on top. He removed his lips from Bubba's and started placing them elsewhere, slowly trailing the, down his neck. He stopped to take off Bubba's shirt, lifting it over his head and throwing it somewhere.And then....

"Uh M-Marshall?"

Marshall stopped to look at the bright red and pink boy's face, out of breath and droopy eyed. (Yup Marshall wants him. He's gonna give him that goood di-)

"Yes baby?" He said slowly licking up his chest wanting him to moan.

"Uh- um I'm not... uh I'm..I'm a.."
(IM a WoMAn)
"I know you're a virgin, don't worry, I'll be gentle my sweet little prince~"

With that Marshall started to nibble on Bubba nipples waiting for a response. He left marks all over his chest until finally.
He hear it.
("Mmm YES DAdYyY"..wait no)

"M-Marshall...nnngh Marshall mm.." Bubba knew he was quite loud. Even when he did it himself he couldn't contain his noises.

Marshall pleased with his work on his chest (lol I bet he made the marks into a letter M😂😂) he traveled lower. His hands moving with his body down the blushing flesh of the beautiful boy underneath him, removing his pants slowly as he continues to kiss lower till he hit the top of his boxers. One last kiss and he lifts up to take the pants all the way off.

Bubba not really seeing anything because his eyes are closed wait in anticipation for what's to come. He knows what's going to happen. He's watching enough (porn) "adulty movies" to know what's gonna happen.

Marshall leans down and mouths Bubba's (dick? Cock? Member? Thingy? Ding Dong? Like wtffff What do I sayyyy??! You guys tell me and I'll just write it bc none of them sound right at all lmao. Anyway~~~~)

Marshall leans down and mouths Bubba's member * (this is fine ig) through his boxers, wanting to tease him since he probably won't last long.

While doing that Marshall unzips his own pants, still being full clothed while above an almost complete naked boy, and starts to palm himself, releasing some pressure from down there.

After a few minutes of listening to Bubba and getting himself almost painfully hard he's about ready to pound the smaller boy leaving him breathless and not able to move for days.

And acting on his wants, he stops touching himself and rips his, probably now boyfriend's, boxers off. (No he didn't really rip the, off deal with it)