𝐗𝐕𝐈-𝖂𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖉𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖉𝖔𝖜

Start from the beginning

Approaching the chamber resided by the Kaen's prince, Yoongi's nostril flared after been attack with a strong smell of distress. It's too strong that it's stung his nose bud and Yoongi automatically sneezed out loud.

"What the -" Yoongi's feet halted when he saw a young male kneeling in front of Taehyung's chamber - head hung low the floor as if he was been punished. Was he?

"I wonder what's the smell that's making my nose become so numb -" Yoongi says cynically as he approached the male. "Well, it's your odd chili pepper scent then," he continues to mock the male.

Hoseok's head snapped to the side as he heard the familiar voice. He instantly rolled his eyes when he saw the arrogant royal guard. He then back to his position, continue to mop in front of his prince's chamber.

Yoongi sneered at the cold response, crossing his arms to his chest while he gawked at the royal guard. "What are you doing here, Jung Hoseok? Are you being punished for something trivial? You look like a five years old kid who'd been stealing candy from the jar!" Yoongi notes and lets out a soft chuckle at his own words.

Hoseok continues to ignore the derision remarks, clenching his fist tightly until his knuckles turn to white. He didn't have the time to argue with Yoongi. He needs to undergo the punishment imposed by Taehyung quietly. If not the prince will give him a harsher punishment.

After the King had announced Prince Jaehwan as the winner, a morose mood of deep melancholy had descended upon Prince Taehyung. He was overly frustrated with the result because he was confident that the wild boar he had hunted down was bigger than Jaehwan's prey.

None of the princes had seen with their own eyes of each others pursuit that day, so they can't protest over the result. Moreover, they won't dare to go against the King of Erauri. His verdict is nothing but true. They had to put their trust and belief towards the King.

And Hoseok needs to pay for the consequences. He was blamed for the failure to help Taehyung during the hunting. And Hoseok unwillingly received the punishment, kneeling in front of the chamber for a couple of hours already. His lower region had felt so numb, as such, he didn't have the heart to entertain Yoongi right now.

Yoongi rolled his eyes in annoyance at the lack of response by Hoseok. He then walked closer and kick on Hoseok's thigh lightly. But the guard didn't budge at all.

"What are you doing, Hoseok?" He asked in a serious tone. No sarcasm lies in his voice. He was a little bit concerned actually. He can see how the guard was trembling while kneeling. He must have been in the same position for quite long.

Hoseok refused to answer and keeps in silence. He can hear the guard groaned at him.

"Well, not that I'm being concerned about you -"

Hoseok clicked his tongue at the speech, giving Yoongi his sharp glanced. Yoongi chuckles at his response, feeling funny that the beta finally shows a little bit reaction to him.

"Then why are you here?" Hoseok asked, voice turn to a sharp blade.

Yoongi smirks. "I bring an important message to your prince..." he answered truthfully.

Hoseok whinges his head to look at Yoongi with a frown. "What message? From who?"

"From the Crown Prince of Erauri!"