𝐗𝐕𝐈-𝖂𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖉𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖉𝖔𝖜

Start from the beginning

"You need to calm down before you decide your next move. You can't make a good decision in this state of mind. It won't do any good to you and to Prince Taehyung, " says Yoongi, more on to a bit of advice.

Namjoon clasped his hand together with Yoongi and inhaled the minty scent emits by the male. He feels a little bit calmer and he fixated his eyes on Yoongi.

"I'm sorry for my actions before, hyung. I shouldn't say that to you but -"

"Namjoon-ah..." Yoongi cuts Namjoon's speech and looks at the dishelved prince. His heart was aching to see his brother in such a state. "No need to apologize. You'd done nothing wrong to me. It's my duty to protect you and to carry your order as the royal guard..." he continues to say.

Namjoon weakly chuckles as he shook his head in disagreement. "I've been so rude to you when you were just trying to help me. For that, I need to ask for your forgiveness, " he explained guiltily.

Yoongi took a deep breath before he slowly released it. "Okay enough of this childish bickering. And let us focus on the most important thing - you and Prince Taehyung..."

Namjoon lips quivered, agonizing his emotion while his mind thinking about his lover. It's so painful to even think that they couldn't be together. He's started to have this negative feeling since his father had announced Prince Jaehwan as the winner today. And Namjoon can read the jovial tone of his father when he pronounced Jaehwan's name. Namjoon disliked his father's expression at all.

"I'll go and deliver your message to the prince but you need to remain calm throughout the process. We didn't want any of the princes or the King himself to be suspicious. Everyone was eyeing every single move you'll take. We need to be extra careful at this moment, " advice Yoongi.

Namjoon nods his head as his grip tighten. He had fully trusted Yoongi to execute his order and he had put his hope on the royal guard to help him. He only can count on Yoongi right now.

Yoongi immediately shot up and bowed at Namjoon before he left the prince's chamber. He can see Namjoon's distress expression and he dislikes it so much that he decided to help Namjoon this time.

Of course, he'd opposed to Namjoon secret relationship with the Prince of Kaen. It was a sin for the prince to do that when the six princes were in the midst of competing with each other in the tournament. It's unfair to the rest of the participants if Namjoon had personally chosen Taehyung as his rightful alpha.

But at the same time, Yoongi couldn't deny that a bond between alpha and omega were complicated. It comes naturally. They can sense their mate through their scent alone and will automatically be bonded when they had found each other.

This is a similar case to Namjoon and Taehyung. Namjoon's heat had been triggered by Taehyung previously. It's horrendous to see how a simple encounter had let to a deadly experience. Yoongi can foresee the consequences if Namjoon and Taehyung failed to mate with each other.

The grave effect lies on Namjoon solely as an omega. If his inner omega refused to accept other alpha's claim, Namjoon's life is in danger. He'll die if he can't be together with Taehyung. Literally, the linkage of Namjoon and Taehyung's emotion was sturdy and inseparable. The last thing remains is the mating process to seal the bonds of their soul.

It is not a coincidence for the two to meet again for the second time. The fate had decided that they are indeed a mate. This tournament was a stepping stone for the two to rekindle their feeling. That's why Namjoon had been acting so aggressive this lately. His composure as calm and subtle prince had been affected by Taehyung.

Yoongi walked through the hallway with a mixture of emotion. He didn't know whether his decision was right or not but as for now, he needs to help Namjoon.