1

I was heading over home with hani and solji,
After the Halloween party one of our classmates hosted...

"Girls..do you think about what I'm thinking?" Said hani while looking at a movie poster on the wall .

"Oh girl I got you " said solji in excitement.

"Oh no I don't and I won't think about this I've had enough creepy shit tonight..a horror movie about vampires on a Halloween night ? Oh I'd rather go home with my blood fully in my veins "

Solji chuckled qnd playfully squeezed my cheeks? "Ohh stop being dramatic for a second Y/N "

"No pls I don't feel like it I'll go home"i said while putting my hands in my Jeans pockets.

" should I give you a ride?" Hani said I little worried.

"Nah I'm good it's Halloween you know road must be full of traffic and action I'll take the shortest road it won't take me 5 minutes "

Solji hugged me and so did hani .

"Be safe " said hani while waving at me .

*

I was walking in tiny steps through the road it was empty as I've never thought...nothing but the cold air running through my hair ..filling my lungs..
The wind sounded a bit scary mixing with the woods voices..
I took a deep breath and then I thought with myself "this isn't working I'm calling my dad"

I took my phone out of my bag . My eyes met my jacket so I wore it as long as I was feeling pretty cold.

I was about to call my dad but my phone was already dead ..and I forgot to bring my power bank...now this sucks..

I looked here and there to check if there's someone who could help ..no one ..where are the trick or treat'ers when you need them....

I went ahead and walked in faster steps so it wouldn't get worse...

Suddenly I saw an unusual movement between the trees and I thought I saw someone..in fact I'm kinda sure I did..

"Heyy there " I shouted hoping that whoever was it heard me..

I followed finding myself in the middle of the woods... I took few step back feeling the fear getting me .. then I was about to turn around to leave.. but my attention was taken by some interrupted moans coming from somewhere not far from where I was.

At this point my curiosity bet my fear and I took slow steps towards the original of the sound.

"Why am I doing this I'm putting myself in danger..but maybe there's someone needing help?.." I talked to myself while putting my hands on my heart ..then I felt brave enough to go for it.

At the end of the road I found myself standing in front of and old huge hospital .

I looked around to look for where the sound came from ..my eyes met a male silhouette kneeling down Not far in the dark . Then an other figure appeared standing off the ground where he was kneeling then started walking towards my direction in an horizontal way ..I froze at my place ..and the more the figure got close the more I recognized the situation...she was a girl ..and when I realized that she had blood on her neck I felt my blood frozen inside my veins.. I closed my eyes hoping that it's a dream or a prank..or whatever..

When i opened my eyes there was nothing.. but the male silhouette still there now they're two.. I could barely hear what they're saying . But I heard the whole conversation...

"Did you erase her memory?"
"Yes I did, stop asking me about things I've tought you young man"
"Calm down jaehyun.."
"Now It's my turn to find what to feed from. Stay here and don't do something without using your brain"
Then one of them disappeared in the woods.

I felt extremely unsafe at that moment so I carefully turned around to get out of that terrifying place..but my feet got stuck in a tiny tree making me fall making a heavy noise...

I didn't know what I should be doing exactly because the only thing i was sure of at the moment is that the man heard it..and I have to get the hell up and run as fast as possible..

But as I did got up .. I found a black haired man with a pale skin smirking at me with horribly piercing look.. I felt paralyzed when I saw some blood on the corner of his lips..

I wasn't able to do a single thing my mind went blank and before I can think about something to do ..he attacked my neck .. my vision got blurry little by little till I fainted.

To be continued.