Dark Magic?

After the meal, Asriel immediately got up as he held Chara's hand dragging her with him. he said in an excited tone of voice as he looked at Chara.

“Come on, Chara! I want to show you around the ruins! Get up, get up!"

"Return until dinner, children! Flowey, do you mind to take care of them while they away?"

Toriel spoke as she grab the plates from the table and went into the kitchen to clean them. Flowey popped inside the flowerpot and vanished from there to the outside. Asgore waved to the kids goodbye as he was cleaning the table. Asriel opened the door while Chara chased after him. She closed the door and Asriel said.

"Chara, look! This small plant here is going to grow big, like mom and dad!"

The small plant with few red leaves around it on the ground. Flowey appeared near the plants as Asriel got even closer and crouched down. Asriel smiled.

"The plant is somewhere in my age so when I grow up, it will go up as well!"

"That's nice"

Chara said as Asriel picks up a Flowey. Flowey's vines wrap around Asriel's arm. He got up and started walking into the ruins with Chara.

After a while, looking and solving small puzzles, they came m across a small room with switches and small bridges over water.

"Hey Chara, this is my favorite place to be! You wanna know why?"

"Sure, tell me"

Chara smiled while looking around the small room. Asriel went towards the water near the bridge and explained while holding the water in his hands.

"Because I can do this!"

Asriel chucked the water in his hands toward Chara. She attempted to block herself from the water, but giggled as she got wet from the small splash. Chara walked over the bridges and noticed a dummy in the next room she asked.

"Hey, Asriel, why is there a dummy here?"

"Ah, mom says it's for training for humans incase they fall underground! Like you, Chara! To enter a battle mode, just get closer to it!"

"Closer to it..?"

Chara got closer to the dummy, her soul flashed for a brief moment and the room around her turned black and white. Chara panicked and backed away from the dummy as fast as she could. The room turned back to normal after a moment. Asriel and Flowey didn't notice the colour of her soul, but they did notice that she panicked Asriel then say.

"Don't worry, Chara! I got scared as well when it was my first time! You'll get used to it! Well, let's go play!"

Asriel said as he grabbed her hand and went to the previous room. Asriel placed Flowey on the ground as his vines were implanted into the ground.

After few minutes of playing, Asriel rushed to the closest water source, but as he was running, he tripped. Chara gasped, with her natural instincts, she raised her hand forwards toward Asriel while shouting.

"Asriel, watch out!"

During those few seconds, a dark looking platform appears under Asriel to soften his fall. He looked at the platform beneath him, a little surprised and and slightly confused. They both looked at each other with confusion for a moment before he asked.

"Did... You do it Chara?"

"U-uhm, well, I- uh, I think so...?"

Chara was nervous from what had just happened, she looked at Flowey, noticing he also was confused. He never seen a type of magic like that before. Flowey popped in and out near to Asriel and said.

"A-Are you alright, Prince Asriel?"

"Chara, that was so cool! And yes Flowey, I'm alright"

Asriel said while getting up, he ran towards Chara and grabbed her arm, shaking it a bit while excitedly saying.

"Chara, can you do it again, Please?”

Chara wasn't sure if she could do it once more she looked at Asriel with abit of disappointment saying.

"I'm sorry I don't think I can repeat it"

“Awww, Flowey, meet us home! Come on, Chara! We gotta tell mom about this!”

Asriel looked at Flowey for a moment before continue speaking and start heading home in rush and excitement. Flowey burrowed his way into the ground to make his way back home. Asriel held Charas hand while she get pulled by him. After the both get home, Asriel quickly heads to toriel and said.

“Mom, mom! Chara can use magic like us! Go on Chara! Show her what you can do!”

"Uh..."

To Be Continued...