Reilovey07

Reilovey07

Buckle up folks cuz that's gonna be a huge ass review. The author i'm about to talk about is not your everyday Taekook author. Therefore, her books should not be treated or reviewed like the other Taekook books you read all the time on Wattpad.

Be aware, that this is my second time only to step out of my usual routine of finishing all the author's book before they are mentioned here.

So with two completed books, three on going and the promise of five more books to be posted very soon. Be ready for this roller-coaster of a journey

 Be ready for this roller-coaster of a journey

So here comes our usual story time

So here comes our usual story time. Around the beginning of May i was bored out of my mind and wanted something new to read and my lovely Luluutaekook recommended me a book called " Love in a New Form" i decided to check it out but honestly that was the same time i was gonna be re admitted to the hospital once again. And after checking the character chapter i couldn't wrap my head around it. My medication clouds my mind most of the time and during these days i tend to read simple flat lined stories cuz they don't require much of a thought to them.

Therefore, i put the book aside and decided to put it on hold. But last week my friend LovePug044 sent me a link to that same book telling me how much she's been enjoying it. And i went for it. I was like ok Tae has five sisters and five in laws plus the BTS members and other characters. I had to keep a small note next to me with names and relations only during the first three chapters.

But, as i kept progressing through the book, i knew this was something else. Something new and original with a refreshing set of characters and a whole lot of emotions.

I truly tried to apply my normal reviewing method to this book but it didn't give it justice. So I'll try to break it down into parts to make it easier for all of us.

Characters :

> The main couple are male nurse Tae and college student kookie, there's is no possessive, dominant, scary kookie or scared helpless fragile Tae. Instead you got two real people with no other motive than their true genuine love towards each other. Which doesn't necessarily end up as their best option.

>This book has the largest number of original characters that we haven't seen before on a Taekook book.

>These characters are not extras in the story, they are as important as our main couple, and their interactions are very crucial to both the progress of the story and the development in the main couple's characters. Plus, their intricate back stories are very realistic and touching.

>You might think this is a book full of beautiful women, fancy dresses, hunky dudes, a lame villain and a horny Taekook. But, let me tell you dears. This is gonna flip you in ways you've never thought about before.

>The charaters are real, selfish, impulsive, evil, stupid, pure evil, naive, loving, self centered, loyal, scary, eccentric, bitchy, savage funny, broken, cunning, jealous delusional and short tempered.

> Friendship is depicted in iys most powerful pictures between Tae and Jimin, and i'm a sucker for soul mates Vmin.

>Bad people are really bad, like really bad as in mad demons from hell chasing after you bad, so this book is not for the weak. Even the more human bad people are wicked and rotten from the inside. At least that's how i feel about a certain character 😎😎😎

Plot:

The book follows the story of our beloved Taekook couple, how they met and their lives together. But, it also follows the story of both Tae's & Kookie's families and their direct impact on the lives of Taekook.

Be prepared for thrilling plot twists, very original depiction of the back story of male pregnancy.

And i'm not saying anything more.

Storytelling :

>The first book is consisted of 50 chapters each range between 5000 to 9000 words each. Yes, you heard that right.

>Don't worry if the chapter ends with a cliffhanger, and the next starts with a time skip. Have some faith in your author cuz that's simply her writing style, the cliffhanger scene is usually explained in the form of a flashback during the next chapter events.

>Again let's all appreciate the fact, that we might have scenes with over 10 people and they are not acting like extra pack members during a pack house party or school students walking aimlessly around the halls. These characters have reactions and interactions that are going to get you hooked and wishing for more moments of them bickering, confronting each other or just hanging out.

>There is a chapter called stay by my side and it's the best thing i've ever read on Wattpad so far.

>This story has two parts. But, from the storyline perspective it can be devided into three main parts.

1)Taekook meeting, main plot & character setup with a very intense plot twist. Fisrt half of book one.

2) The peak of the plot, and the dawn fall of our main couple. Second half of book one.

3) The aftermath and the struggle of continuing to live after such horrors. Book two.

Again this book is not your everyday Taekook book and believe me when i say i was never provoked or intrigued by a Taekook book like this before.

This is a KDrama material and you don't feel short of characters or events because every chapter is an hour worth of actual TV Drama.

This is not a full course meal. This is a month worth of food including snacks. So, prepare your drama marathon setup including napkins for when you cry your heart out. Put your phone on airplane mode. Cut ties with your annoying friends and pushy family members cuz if you're up for the ride we are requesting your full & ultimate attention and loyalty.

I can't wait to start reading the other books we were promised.

And, as i always say i really enjoyed and still enjoying reading her books. And i wish and hope you enjoy them as much as i did. And, if you end up reading the book please show  some love and appreciation for such a talent.

P. S: look for my comments to see the amount of fucks, cunts, assholes, die, burn and bitches i used while reading the book 😉🙈