Partition

@_troylerslays : OH GOD HEAVEN ABOVE FORGIVE ME FOR WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN IN THIS ONESHOT. Basically, we have decided to write another smut one shot after over 4 months (update: like 6) of our last one and it really blew the charts, ladies and gentlemen. THANK YOU WE ARE IN AWE. So, fair warning, dom-sub-strip-club-spankings-teasing-daddy-kink warning. You get the whole jist. TAKE IT AWAY MELL (in your authors note heh).

@TroylerPhandom : This has been sitting finished in my drafts for months now y i k e s. Tbh troyler is starting to slip away from us and i personally have been pulled deep into the tronnor fandom its so gay there oml. VERY STRONG RECOMENDATION: Listen to Partition- Beyoncè while reading this it makes so much difference, its not only in the chapter but is also a hella good beat also beyonće

----

Saturday nights were special nights, especially down at the local strip club. Saturday nights meant only LGBTQs night. For a hot, homosexual stripper like Troye Sivan that meant easy and fast money. He was one of the top choices by many customers, mainly because of his seeming innocence and his Australian roots. After all, who doesn't find accents attractive?

This twink had it all. His manager, Zoe Sugg, had even organised a special dressing room for him backstage- she had a major soft spot for the boy. Zoe offered Troye the job when he got kicked out of his house after coming out. Probably not the ideal career for many, but it was better than living on the streets and begging for money. Although it was a sad story, he barely felt the sadness behind it anymore. The early days were a nighmare for him but now he was awake. As he sat at the vanity table with heavy base music thumping in the background, Troye positioned the police officer's hat nicely above his quiff. He saw his own bright blue eyes shine with the excitement he felt before every show.

His job should have been depressing, but he had a lot of fun with it. When Zoe first proposed the idea of being a proffesional stripper, he was nervous and unsure... but now, he couldnt imagine doing anything else. He liked to think of it as a performance art rather than anything else and if anyone outside work asked what he did for a living he would just smile politely and tell them he was in the arts industry. It was kind of a heaven to him- getting to dance filthily in costume in front of usually hot men and being payed big bucks for it. He liked to make it sound better in his mind- he had encountered his fair share of creeps at the club, but it was fun more often than not. Adjusting the police hat once again, he decided that tonight he looked especially cute- self confidence wouldnt hurt him.

He managed to button up the uniform's shirt fully before the door burst open and a familiar head of long ombre'd hair popped in with a red lipped smile.

"So, are you excited?" she asked, walking straight into the dressing room with a bounce in her step. She was dressed in a crop top and maxi skirt with a leather jacket draped on top. She looked cute with just a slight trace of slutty- how Alfie puts up with this, especially since they worked at a strip club, he would never understand.

"Why would I be excited, Ms Sugg?" Troye tucked a loose strand of his hair back and stood up off his chair, turning to look at his manager, or as she had become over the years, his best friend.

"I take it Alfie hasn't told you the news then," Zoe replied, shaking her head slightly at the forgetful behavior of her fiancé. "There's a businessman I think you should know about. He's in charge of some big multi-million dollar bank in New York. He won the top spot in the list of 26 Billionaires under 26... And he just so happened to be stopping in here tonight."

Zoe reached into the side of her leather jacket and pulled out a picture. Showing it to Troye, he caught sight of the man who would be the special guest tonight. He had slightly faded blue hair, in contrast to his business-like demeanor and stylish black glasses that framed his face. He looked hot and serious- for Troye, that was an entrancing combination. He found himself smiling at the picture in his friend's hand, suddenly much more excited for the night. Glancing down, he read the short caption printed at the bottom.