Ch. 7

(Y/N) Pov:

"You're WHAT!?" screamed Guzma in shock and anger.

"I'm going to travel to Kanto and find Giovanni and MAKE him release Mewtwo from the R-ball" I say deadpanned, quietly.

Me and Guzma were both sitting in a booth at a restaurant.

It was supposed to be a date, but I took the chance to talk to Guzma about the situation at hand.

Well, at least one situation that it.

The Mewtwo situation.

Not the Liam situation. Guzma doesn't even know the guy had been hitting on me because I didn't want him killing anyone.

Yet.

Guzma glanced around to make sure no one was looking after his outburst before turning back to me, leaning over the table and talking more quietly.

"But WHY? You can have an all powerful Pokémon on your team! Think about it. I really want to help Mewtwo escape that "R-ball" as much as you do, but do you really need to leave Alola to find a team leader who disbanded his team? I mean, the guy disapeared and no one's heard ANYTHING about Team Rocket in years! I'm just saying, what if Giovanni is dead by now? Nobody has seen the guy since Team Rocket disbanded and nobody knows where he is now" said Guzma, worriedly.

I sigh, looking down at the table.

"I know Guzma, but I need to do this. I promised Mewtwo I'd help release him back into the wild. If I need to travel to a different region to do so, then so be it" I say determinedly.

Guzma sigh, his head slouching down in defeat before looking back up at me.

"OK, but I want in. If you're going to Kanto, than so am I" he said.

I gasped.

"Guzma I can't ask you to do that! What about Team Reskull!? They need a leader to count on and help them prepare for when they become an actual rescue team!" I say.

Guzma chuckled.

"Don't worry about it, Plumeria and Nanu will take care of them. Besides, Plumeria went around and asked some of the Nurse Joys to train the grunts for healing Pokémon and taking care of them. Five of the Nurse Joys have started training them today, so they should be good. As for the the actual 'rescue' part, I called ahead and asked a Gym Leader in Kalos to come in and train the grunts in rock climbing so they could be able to scale a cliffside or climb down a steep ravine to save Pokémon. It's all taken care of" explained Guzma, smirking triumphully.

I smiled and nodded.

"OK, if you say so. I'll let you come" I say, smiling.

Guzma seemed to remember something and looked down at his backpack that was sitting on the seat next to him.

He seemed to ponder grabbing something from it, but shook his head.

He seemed to mumbled something along the lines of "now's not the time", but I didn't quit get the entire thing he said.

Time skip

Guzma's Pov:

I walked into the Team Reskull base and was happy to see that the grunts were all listening intently and were actually learning how to take care of sick and injured Pokémon.

Five Nurse Joys were teaching five seperate groups on how to bandage a wound properly or what kind of medicine to use on different kinds sick Pokémon.