Page 3

Louis' POV

I carried Violet inside our flat and the boys grabbed her bags.She looked so peaceful sleeping in my arms. Uncle Simon never told us that her mom died too. Simon's her real uncle but we call him uncle Simon because he treats us like we're his family.

As i took her inside the girls ran up to me.

"Lou!Where have you bee- who is she?" Eleanor stopped as i went to put her in bed.

"This is Uncle Simon's niece,Violet.She will be staying with us for a whole week while Simon's out of town.He told us to take care of her."i explained

She made a small 'o' with her mouth and asked to stay in the room with her as i went to go get ready for the Movie Marathon tonight.

I left the room and went to go take a shower and changed into some sweats and a grey teeshirt.  I put my long hair into a ponytail and went to where the boys were.

"Lou, we need to talk." Harry came up to me and lead me to the couch.

"Okay so we looked at her profile while you put her to bed and she's a very nice girl but..." Zayn spoke up.

"But then we came across one thing....she's been bullied her whole life." Harry looked at me.

"But, if she was bullied why didnt she get Paul to defend her?" I questioned.

The boys shrugged and i got up to go pee. 

#^_^

HIIII, IM SORRY FOR A SHORT POV BUT YEAH,I HAD TO PEEPEE SO HEH,I WILL HOPE THE NEXT ONE IS LONGER. HOOPPEE!