Its Not Your Camp, Its Our Camp. . .

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, I wonder if they'll have a calculas themed wedding," Lou said adoringly proud.

"Not if Chloe has anything to do with it, she'll probably go for a purple and black themed wedding," Destiny said with a smile.

I just love her smile. However, its going to take a lot longer to work with her than it was Chloe. I do like Chloe a lot, but Ravi's right, I can bounce back easily, as I have. Destiny is quite a woman.

"Eww, black and purple are such drab colors," Emma said acting disgusted.

"Well, they happen to be Chloe's favorite colors," Destiny said to her.

"Hey guys you know what we should do?" Lou said with a hint of suggestion in her voice.

"Leave the two love birds alone for lunch," I said a little annoyed.

"Luke, that's my sister you're talking about," Destiny said looking directly at me.

And not in the friendly way either.

"Exactly, its boring to see them with each other. They never do anything," I said still annoyed.

"Again as we say Ravi's sensitive," Lou stated.

"Lou what were you going to say?" Emma asked Lou.

"I was going to say, we should create a romantic date for them so they have time alone with each other," Lou said with a smile.

"That's a great idea, but where are we going to set it up?" Emma asked.

"We could set it up on top of that mountain," I suggested with a smile.

"Luke, we want them to have a romantic night not being afraid of falling to their death," Emma said to me.

"That would only be Ravi, Chloe would comfort him," I stated.

"Its usually more comforting when the man is the one with their arms around you not your arms around the man," Lou stated.

"Actually sometimes it can be both," Destiny said.

"Hey, how about we set it up at Chloe's favorite spot in the woods?" Lou suggested.

"Yeah, that spot would be perfect, its romantic and its away from the other campers. And Luke can watch Fin and Motteo for the night, -"

"What?! You never said anything about babysitting!?" I said a little peaved.

"Oh come on Luke, Chloe's your best friend, do this for her," Destiny said to me.

I sighed, "Fine, but they do what I want," I said to them.

"Noting dangerous," Emma told.

"Ugh, then what's the point?" I asked disappointedly.

They didn't say anything as they looked at me. Danger is my middle name. If I can't live to my middle name what can I do? They went back to discussing their plans for Chloe and Ravi. I guess its okay. It will make them happy and I love seeing them happy.

Later that day. . .

Ravi's P.O.V.

     I sat down with Chloe on the ground. We had a tent set up behind us, a campfire in front of us, this is the perfect night.

"I can't believe they did this for us," Chloe said to me.

"I know they are the best, once they did this for Emma and Xander, but they were in an abandoned mine," I said to her.

"Uh, no thanks, I'd take out doors over old mine any day," Chloe said to me.

"So would I, except for scary creatures in the woods," I said leaning on my arms.