The Heart Wants What The Heart Wants

Chloe's P.O.V.

      I sat on my bed in my cabin. Sometimes I wish I didn't share a cabin with Ravi. Our beds are on the same wall and the feet of the beds are a couple feet away from each other. I sighed as I stared at the floor. I saw the shoes of Destiny, Emma and Lou walk into my cabin.

"Hey Chloe, how would -"

I looked up at them just as they noticed I was crying. Destiny and Lou sat on either side of me.

"Sis what happened out at the spot?" Destiny asked me as she put her hand on my shoulder.

"Did Ravi hurt our poor sweet little innocent Chloe? -"

Lou stood up, trying not to cry. I guess feeling for my pain.

"Come on Destiny, let's go show that little punk nerd what he gets for breaking our little girls heart," Lou said to Destiny.

"I'm with ya, -"

"Ravi couldn't hurt a fly, and its not Ravi, its me," I said to them.

Lou sat back down.

"Oh well then what is it?" She asked caringly.

"I made a stupid mistake, if I hadn't told Ravi what I did none of this would be happening. Both Ravi and Luke are fighting over which one gets to be with me -"

"Wow, I never thought I would hear that come out of anyone's mouth," Emma stated.

I didn't say anything related to her comment.

"Have you chosen between them yet?" Destiny asked.

"No, they were both really sweet to me and then I told them that I wish I never met them and that I just wanted my best friends back  and that I wasn't going to choose either of them -"

"Yeah, that's kind of a deal breaker," Emma said.

"After that I walked off. I don't know what hurts more, hurting my two guy best friends -"

"Oh sweetie, Ravi is hardly a guy," Emma said with a smile.

I don't know if she was trying to help my situation or insult Ravi. I think it may have been both. I just looked at her.

"Carry on," she said waving her hand for me to carry on.

"Or telling Ravi that I just wanted to be friends," I said to them looking at the floor.

"So it is Ravi you like more?" Lou said in the form of a question.

"Look Chloe, Luke is a ladies man, -"

"I'll say," Destiny said with a smile.

The three of us just looked at her.

"I mean this is all Luke's fault," Destiny said changing her sentence.

We all just smiled. I looked back in Emma's direction.

"Luke has gotten several and I do mean several dates where as Ravi has only had a total of five, and one of those was his lizard, -"

"What's your point with all this?" I asked Emma.

She smiled, "My point is, I know you like Ravi and he has never had that before. Ravi's not just going to forget that. The only relationship he's ever had lasted a week and that was based on a lie. This is all truth, and you liking Ravi for who he really is, means the world to him. So go for it, tell Ravi you want him and this can all be over," Emma said to me softly.

"Yeah that way Luke's available," Destiny said.

I looked back at her.

"Is there something you want to tell me?" I asked Destiny.