Chapter Twenty Four

Mulai dari awal

"Word, I'll buy you a house with one of these bathrooms in it"

"Buy me a house? I can do that on my own"

"You can't fight me trying to take care of you, you stuck with me for da rest of ya life Boog"

She hugged on my waist.

" I wouldn't have it any other way"

"Get ya fine ass in dat tub and relax, I ordered us some food"

I would have went out and gotten her a dress and heels to wear but I wanted her to be as comfortable as possible while dealing with morning sickness and her swollen ankles.

"I hope it stays down"

" Oh it will I know what my seed wants"

I left in the bathroom to get things set up, I tossed some pillows on the floor and pulled the coffee table into the middle of the pillows.

London and I had been dating for months but we didn't know too much about one another and now with a child on the way I felt that we needed to use this time to get to know each other more.

It was important to my pops growing up that me and Blacc learned about our culture and where we came from, we even took a trip to Eritrea with my pops for a summer to meet his side of the family and get in tune with our history and I wanted the same thing for Emani and my unborn to be proud of who they are and never forget where they came from.

Chef Dable': I will be there sooner than expected.

Nipsey: Aight thanks again cuz I really needed dis.

I got candles from my bags that I had brought for the house and lit them up around the room.

"Baby can you grab my pajamas so I can have them in the bathroom?"

I got her flannel pajamas and slippers taking them into the bathroom and sitting them on the sink by her towel.

" You feel any better?"

"Just nauseous from being hungry, is the food close?"

" I'll let you know when it gets here just chill and lemme handle everything for you" London smiled resting her head back closing her eyes.

Chef Dable': Open up

I was excited as hell with my pops in Eritrea for the summer I hadn't had anyone to cook me this type of food.

" Man you don't know how grateful I am for dis" I dapped him, letting him inside taking the bouquet and sparkling juice from him.

" The way you boosted my career with your connects ima always have your back"

"Appreciate dat cuz"

Loïc put a nice gold table clothe down on the coffee table I had set up, taking out the China in his bag and the food he had prepared setting it up.

" I'm just happy you found somebody"

"She's expecting too so I gotta go all out for her"