t e n

Mr. Henderson comes back in with the papers. he hands me my papers and i immediately walk out. behind me is billie and she doesn't hesitate to pin me against the locker and try to talk to me. "billie, this is no way to talk to me. just fuck off and leave me alone. you hurt me enough." i say and try to walk away, but she keeps me up against the locker. "no can do, princess. i need you to talk to me and let me explain." " there's nothing to explain other than you humiliated me in front of everyone for your own satisfaction." my breath trembles, and im close to spilling a tear. "is that how you saw it? oh my fucking god" she covers her face with one hand and i look confused at her. "that's not how it was!" she explains "i told you i'd keep being like i was to keep it a fucking secret" she looks me dead in the eye and i look away. "baby please! i never meant for this to happen" "you can call your new girlfriend baby, because you have no right to call me that" i push her away, making her slightly tremble and walk to my class. as i'm walking, i hear someone punch the locker, and when i look mach i see billie leaning against it and looking up.

billie's pov

new girlfriend? oh fuck. i think she's mistaking Danielle as my new girlfriend. fucking hell! what will i do now? i look back at her and bite my lip as i see her walk. i can't with her cuteness and how fucking gorgeous she is. i can't let go of her yet. i need to show her that i actually care, because she sees me as if i was doing it to hurt her. is this how people see me? as this heartless and cold minded demon? i mean, that's why i'm called 'the blue devil' 

i'm so fucked up, honestly. i snap out of my thoughts and walk back to class. 

luna's pov

i've been in class for now fours hours, and i had to study in the breaks since i missed out on a lot. it's lunchtime now, and i'm standing in line with the girls, waiting for our turn to order food. i order first, and i order a pesto and white cheese pasta, along with a smoothie. the girls finish their orders, and we walk to our table. we sit there, talking about things and laughing before billie and her friends come in. i notice she's holding hands with the red haired girl. when she notices me looking, she quickly lets go of the girl's hand. poor girl, she doesn't know who she's really dating. about ten minutes later, and i hear the girl arguing with billie. i look back at their table and see her walking towards out table. "hey girls! i'm danielle" she says and sits next to me. "hi i'm Liza, this is Quinn, Kayla and Luna." Liza introduces us and i just sit there, eating and minding my own business. i really dont like her. "luna. so that's your name. Billie was been constantly talking about you and it got on my nerves, but now i see why. you're hella gorgeous, bitch" she says and smiles at me and starts checking me out. i couldn't help but smile about the fact that billie constantly talks about me. 

"thank you, danielle" i say and give her a smile before going back to eating. "i like your hair" Quinn tells Danielle and plays with it. "thank you! i needed a change since my normal hair was boring as fuck" she says and plays with her extremely long nails. "and your nails! holy shit" Kayla compliments. they keep complementing her and it got on my fucking nerves, so i excuse myself and walk out of the cafeteria. i want out to the school's backyard to breathe and get my shit together. "you dont like danielle, huh?" i year a raspy voice from behind and i turn around, facing billie. "you caught me" i say, giving up on trying to push her away. "she's a nice girl though. you should give her a chance because she's really nice." billie says and stands next to me. "i dont know. she gives me this vibe i dont like" i say and flip my hair to the opposite side. she chuckles, "hey, uhm.. i'm sorry." her voice softens a lot, and when i take a look at her and her face looks serious. "it's fine. just forget it. as long as people aren't talking about it, its fine" i say and turn my face to her and she looks at me in shock. "a-are you serious?" she asks and i nod. "but we need to start over. as friends." she nods with disappointment written all over her face.