Artes: Crawler Assault. Activate Instant Kill , Maximum SP//dr.

Hyo Sonn Han- Crimson Knightress / Captain America / Captain Han

Daughter of Juri Han. Gwenpool and the Batroc Brigade captured Juri Han for the D.S.O., so she ended up in the RAFT. Batroc, seeing her as a potential ally against both Taskmaster and Captain America, recruited her (with Gwenpool's help). After Taskmaser's tournament Batroc and Juri got (truly) married and sired a sickly child. Hyo Sonn Han. her sickness resembled cardiac asthma. They decided to train her and give her a Feng-Shui Beta device, so she could overcome her illness (pregnancy inherited Nightshade Withdrawal Syndrome). Their parents were attacked by the Fascist Steve Rogers and a brainwashed Thundra. Only she escaped and tried (successfully) to join S.H.I.E.L.D. Hero school and the Next Avengers. Dorai was her childhood friend and thought the world of her. Dorai will try to help her become the leader of the Avengers.

Moves:

[As Crimson Knightress] Blue Cold Kick, Sekku, Fuhajin, Fuharenkyaku, Kasatsushu,

[As Captain America] Shield Slash, Shield Throw, Shield Trick, Leaper kick, Sekku, Fuhajin, Fuharenkyaku, Kasatsushu,

V-Trigger: Tanden Aura (Feng-Shui Alpha Engine), We don't trade lives (Mū No Ken)

Artes:

[As Crimson Knightress] Rising Rage Flash, Sakkai Fuhazan, Leaper Kick Frenzy (Basically Remy's Shoshin no Nocturne)

[As Captain America]

Stars n' Stripes, Unyielding Justice (Only with Winter Paragon), Feng-Shui Charging Star (Only with Shield), Liberty Surge (like Dorai)

Gwen Poole - Gwenpool/Gwenperion.

Gwen Poole was a comic book fan who was one day mysteriously transported into the Marvel Universe that she had only read about in her own world

Gwen Poole was a comic book fan who was one day mysteriously transported into the Marvel Universe that she had only read about in her own world. Under the impression that the Marvel Universe is all make-believe, she's taken on her own Super Hero identity to kick butt and have fun -- with zero consequences!

Her fighting style is a blend of improvised explosive devices, kenjutsu and a mixed Batroc/Chun-Li style kicks and Chi techniques.

Moves: [as Gwenpool] Leaper Kick, Kasatsushu, Hyakuretsukyaku, Pinkuken (Gwenpool's kikoken), Koshuto, Gwenpool Palm!! (Ibuki's Tenrai) Spidey's Swing (she learned in the unbelievable Gwenpool #25)