We dead

"Oh god. We dead" Y/n whispered. From what they could see through the portal was a bunch of wizards fighting more wizards.
"Yeah. On the count of three we'll jump through it." Peter said through his mask grabbing y/n's hand.
"Three!" Y/n screamed dragging Peter through the portal and closing it. What she didn't realize is that reality was changed so the ceiling was now the floor and and wizards were flying around everywhere.
"I should've stayed at the mall." Peter said as two wizards appeared on each side of Peter.
"Uh which one of you is on Mr.Stranges side?" Peter asked awkwardly.
"That would be me." Wong said behind Peter raising his hand.
"Oh cool." Peter said and punched the guy in front of him in the face.
Y/n was preoccupied fighting another guy.
"I'm pretty sure you begged me to be here Pe- I mean Spiderman." Y/n said making a magic shield in time to avoid a foot to the face.
"Oh yeah." Peter replied webbing another guy.
The room started shaking then rotating.
"Um what's happening?" Peter asked sticking to the rotating ceiling.
"We can kind of change reality. That mainly consists of making ceilings floors or the floor ceilings." Y/n explained grabbing Peters hand so she catch her breath. The fight had now moved to the wall which was now the floor. Only y/n and Peter were still on the ceiling.
"You guys need to stop breaking physics." Peter said smiling behind his mask.
"Ok on the count of three." Y/n said ignoring Peters comment.
"Three! Revenge!" Peter said jumping early and dragging y/n with him.
"SPIDER LAD!" Y/n screamed while falling down.
3 seconds later the ground was pretty close and the two prepared to land.

Then y/n went through the ground again.

"Did... did that just happen again?" Peter asked looking around.

"Ow!" Y/n said irritated. She had landed in a room with a few bookshelves and a table in the middle( the room from Thor ragnarok I just don't know how to describe it.)
She stood up and made a shield on each hand looking around the room.
"Looking for someone?"
Y/n turned around to see Alleneus standing behind her wearing the black suit he always wears and stepped back.
"You really got to stop making portals in the ground. One day someone else is gonna fall through one." Y/n said sarcastically.
" I doubt that." Alleneus said holding out his hand making a sword materialize in it.
"I see you have your relic." Y/n said nodding at the sword. "I don't have mine yet so maybe we can postpone this fight for oh I don't know five years from now?" She continued.
"I'm afraid I'll be ruling the world then." Alleneus said and swung his sword at y/n. Luckily she blocked it with one of her shields and ran behind a book case.
"I'm dead." She muttered and started to make a portal out of the room but the book case suddenly fell on her knocking her sling ring off her fingers for Alleneus to take.
"That really hurt." She grunted crawling out from underneath the case. Her cheek was bleeding and she was sure she had several bruises.
"That's just the beginning." Alleneus said appearing in front of her.

Peter was still fighting upstairs when all the enemy wizards made a portal and escaped.
"Did we win?" Peter asked Wong breathing heavily.
"I think so." Wong replied.
Dr. Strange flew down with his cloak in front of Peter and Wong.
"Hey kid. Where's y/n?" Strange asked.
"She went through the floor again. I thought she did that on purpose for fighting or something." Peter said worried.
Strange cursed under his breath and made a portal to one of the rooms.
"Come with me." Strange said to Peter and they went through the portal.
"Mr. Strange what's happening?" Peter asked.
"My daughters missing thats what's happening." Strange said making a portal to another room trying to find y/n.
After a few more empty rooms the two started to panic.
Dr.Strange made another portal this one was different. Several bookcases were thrown on the ground oh and Alleneus was beating the crap out of y/n who was lying on the ground unconscious.
"Hey." Peter yelled jumping up and kicking Alleneus in the face. Alleanus casually ducked at the last second and Peters foot went into the wall and got stuck.
Dr. Strange made the magic rope lasso thing he uses and him and Alleanus started fighting.
"I'll be back Strange." Alleneus said defeated before making a portal and disappearing.
"Y/n are you ok?" Dr.Strange asked running over to where she was sitting on the ground. She had a cut on her cheek and several deep cuts on her arms.
"No." She said flatly trying to stand up.
Peter finally got his foot unstuck from the wall and ran over taking off his mask.
Before she could say anything Peter tackled her into a hug. She hugged back as her dad awkwardly stood there watching.