"Crap, I'm going to miss the train!" she said to herself, running away from the car, and towards the metro station. 

She hadn't realized that it was Alfred, she hadn't realized he tried to say something to her because he recognized her, and she didn't realize that she was being watched through a rolled down window by the Wayne boys. She was so focused on getting to the train. She ran the rest of the way to the station, she went through the stalls as fast as she could, and she tried to make it down to the platform on time. Sadly she didn't make it on time, she got to the platform as she train was leaving. She groaned loudly, and swore a little, not letting the confused stares of others bother her. 

She quickly took out her phone and texted Ned that she missed the train and would explain everything to him later. So she left the metro station and was reduced to running or jogging all the way to school. She hates doing this. Sure she doesn't get winded, and she doesn't really get sweaty from it, but she still hates it. It always reminds her of her situation, and everyone always notices, meaning that everyone else is reminded that poor Penny Parker, or Puny Parker is a foster kid and doesn't have money, or even a ride to school. 

Thankfully Penny was able to get to school before Flash, and when she did get there, there wasn't many students outside. That made her happy. When she got to her locker she met Ned there and explained everything.

She told him how she was crossing the street when the Wayne limo almost hit her. That's when she remembered and realized that Bruce Wayne's butler was the one driving and he had briefly met her yesterday. Still she continued and told him that she yelled at him, realized she might be late, ran to the metro, and missed the train. He knew everything from there. He didn't really ask about anything but he did ask about the butler, and how he was the one who was their guest. So she told him that Bruce Wayne and his Butler was their guest last night, and that she fed them lasagna. He asked her so many ridiculous questions, and somehow she was able to get to the topic of how her Spider senses woke her up while she was asleep.

"Yeah... Well I woke up last night to the spider senses," she tells him rubbing the back of her neck.

"What? Why?" he asks with a concerned voice.

"Well, it was like I was being watched. The only thing is, no one was in the room, Jackie and Daphne were asleep, and no one could have been watching through the window. They would have, have to have been on the roof of the next building, but I didn't see anyone."

"Could it have been something else? Like could there have been some kind of danger in the alley below?"

"No, it couldn't have been. It would have felt different."

Suddenly his eyes widen, and he leans in whispering his next words. "Could it have been Batman?"

Penny hadn't been able to answer him for two reasons. One, the bell rang and she had to get to class. Two, what purpose would Batman have for watching her? Though she wasn't able to get that question out of her head all day. She thought about it, and the more she thought about it, the more she thought it could be possible. Batman was almost never seen whenever he went out, and since his costume is black, that makes it even harder for him to be seen. So if he was watching her from up there, and was hidden well enough, she wouldn't have been able to see him. But why would Batman be watching her?

When she got back to the home she was only met with more questions. Well sort of. When she got in the house she saw Mrs Jefferson scrambling around grabbing things and putting them into a bag, or a box. As soon as Mrs Jefferson saw Penny she ran up to her, gripped her arm tightly, and dragged her over to the stairs.

"Get all your stuff packed now. Don't leave anything behind."

"What? Why?"

"Because, this area of the city is being evacuated! Batman and the Justice League are fighting some villain and are getting closer, so the police are evacuating us! Happy?! Now get all your shit packed!" she yelled at Penny angrily.

Penny just nodded her head, and ran up the stairs and all the way to her room. When she got in she noticed that everyone else isn't here yet. They always get back after her. Frantically and as fast as she could Penny packed her things. She put all her clothes, which isn't a lot, into her duffle bag, along with other items. It was ten shirts, ten pants, a bunch of undergarments, two sweaters, her school blazers, two pairs of pajamas, her dress, pictures of her family, three books, a note book, a few family heirlooms, and a pink stuffed rabbit her parents got her when she was born. Since all her school stuff was already packed in her bag, the only other thing she needed to grab was her camera bag. So she put all those bags onto her bed, and she ran into the other kid's rooms. 

By the time that everyone else got back to the house, Penny had not only packed her bag but she packed, Giuliana's, Thomas's, and Suzie's. So she gave them their things, got her stuff, and met with Mrs Jefferson and eventually everyone else. They all walked to where the police told them to go, and they waited. As the fighting got closer to them, Penny told Jackie to watch her stuff. 

"Jackie, watch my stuff for a but, please?"

"Sure, but where do you think you're going?" Jackie asks making wild hand gestures.

Penny held up the camera, "I have to get picture. Mr. Jameson would probably fire me if I don't get some."

"Ok, but be safe."

"Don't worry I will be... If anyone asks say I wasn't feeling well."

"Ok."

Penny took her camera and she got as close as she could. The police stopped her, but she was still able to get some pretty good pictures of the Justice League fighting whatever villain it happened to be this time. She got pictures of the fighting, and she got pictures of the destruction left by the heroes. The Daily Bugle would eat these up, especially the ones of the destruction, which she also noted happened to be her foster house. The foster house was completely destroyed, Superman had been thrown right into it, causing the whole structure to collapse. Good thing they all got all their things. They won't be going back there anytime soon.

Where would they go?