SWA Killer Instinct Pre-Show!

Chad Andrews: Welcome you fags! To the SWA Killer Instinct Pre-Show, I am your whiskey addicted commentator in the words of the GM himself CCCCCCHHAD AAAANNDREEWS along side this guy Chase Authors.

Chase Authors: Thanks for the over enthusiastic intro but yes we are here love from Atlanta but not to keep this rolling any more then it should be we shall start the pre show with Chad Andrews versus our Ref.

Chad Andrews: HERE I GO BITCH!

"1st match: Chad Andrews v Ref"

*Who's The Man by CFO$ plays*

*Chad Andrews gets out of the commentary table and heads into the ring*

*No Music plays because the ref is already in the ring and the match begins*

Chase Authors: Oh brother, here we go.

*Chad gets in the Ref's face*

Ref: I am not a licensed Fighter sir.

Chad Andrews: Bitch, Does it look like I care? NO!

*Chad superkicks The Ref*

Chad Andrews: Eat your heart out Nic Virtue!

*Chad then starts punching the Ref repeatedly*

Chase Authors: Why is this a thing. Just end the guy Chad

Chad Andrews: WITH PLEASURE!

*Chad kicks the ref in the gut and hits "The Man's Stunner"*

Chad Andrews: I'M THE MAN!

*Chad goes for the pin*

1..

2..

3..

*Bell rings*

Chad Andrews: I WON BAY-BAY!

*Chad exits the ring and back to the booth*

Chase Authors: Are you proud of yourself?

Chad Andrews: Yep.

Chase Authors: Oh well, let's move on now.

**************************************************

*We see Logan Everett sitting in his locker room when all of the sudden with see a shadow and due to a mysterious audio corruption, we can't hear anything that the figure is saying*

Logan: Long time no see my friend *Smirk* I see you brought some new friends yourself. Let's call tonight our little friendship reignited..

???: uro itltle fiersinhpd ash lwaays eebn tsorng, Ew ilLw Ahev oUry AcBk tOnIgHt!

*Logan notices the camera*

Logan: What the hell are you looking at!?

*Logan shoves the camera out of the locker room and the screen glitches*

**************************************************

2nd match: Morgan Cassidy v Jay "The Key" Evans!

Audio: JAY THE KEY EVANS!

*Out comes Jay Evans as he walks down the ramp while high fiving fans as he enters the ring*

Chad Andrews: Here is Jay "The Key" Evans, cheerful as always.

Chase Authors: He faces a big challenge tonight against the debuting Morgan Cassidy here tonight!

*Jay gets in the ring*

*Money Money by Drett1 plays*

*Out comes Morgan Cassidy with Lyra Webster at his side*

Chase Authors: Here are the two people who made Jay Evans night on Insurgence a living hell, Lyra Webster and Morgan Cassidy.

Chad Andrews: Look at the size of the motherfucker, looks like he and Eric Daniels had shared some steroids

*Morgan gets in the ring as Lyra stands at ringside and the bell rings*

Chase Authors: Match is officially underway!

*Jay goes to lock up with Morgan but just gets tossed to the corner as Morgan rushes over and hits a splash but runs over to the other corner and returns with another big splash*

Chad Andrews: Oh good Christ.

Chase Authors: Morgan already showing off his power!

*Jay walks out of the corner with a groggy way of moving but Morgan just deadlift's Jay up and drops him with a military press*

Chad Andrews: He is just toying with Jay right now!

Chase Authors: You can say that again! Picking him up with relatively ease!

Lyra: That's seems like enough Morgan, bury the GTS Talent like as if they were a NGW Jobber

Morgan: With Pleasure..

*Morgan then picks Jay up in a Crucifix position and just tosses him*

Chad Andrews: Jesus! Was that suppose to be a Razor's Edge!?

Chase Authors: HE JUST FUCKING YEETED HIM!

*Morgan goes for the pin*

1..
2..
3..

*The Bell Rings*

*Money Money by Drett1 plays*

Chase Authors: Just like that, without that much of a effort. Morgan Cassidy gets the victory

Chad Andrews: What the hell did I just witness?

Chase Authors: You witnessed the main event of the Pre-Show! Ladies and Gents we will see you on the main show!