lisa looked around once again and lowered her voice down to a whisper, "there's this switch under here," her hand disappeared below the claw machine, "and if you flick it three times in a row," 1, 2, 3, flicks and the machine beeped, "the claw can pick stuff up and it'll never fall down."

the thai giggled like a kid that paid their way to win a game using their mother's credit card. lisa stood up and lent her hand to pull jennie back on her feet.

she swiped the card on the game, "now let's hurry. there's a time limit to this thing."

jennie shook her head, "are we really going to cheat on a claw machine?"

lisa covered the korean's mouth, "lower your voice," she hushed, "now pick which one you want."

jennie sighed and pointed to the brown teddy bear. lisa nodded and proceeded to play—well, cheat the game. unsurprisingly, she got the bear. it was pretty much guaranteed that she'd get the prize but that didn't stop the blonde from jumping and screaming in delight as she watched the claw steadily carry the bear into the hole.

lisa pushed open the small door and grabbed the stuffed toy. she wiggled it in the air, "i got it! i got it!"

jennie laughed at the thai's antics, "i'd be more impressed if you managed to not win the bear."

lisa cradled the stuffed toy like a new-born baby, "what should we name the little fella?"

"i don't think it wants to be named."

"don't be rude," lisa covered the bear's ears, "how about . . . nini?"

"what?"

"jennie. ni and ni. nini."

"that sounds terrible, just give me my bear."

lisa huffed, "it's cute."

"i want my bear."

"admit the name's cute."

"no, give me my bear."

jennie tried to grab the stuffed toy from lisa but the thai raised it above their heads.

"now that's just unfair," the shorter girl slumped and gave up.

"i'll give it to you if you name it nini."

"no," jennie snatched the bear out of lisa's hold. the korean let out a victorious squeak and jumped happily.

lisa couldn't really get mad, not when the latter was cutely snuggling the bear that she won for her—how the thai got it doesn't matter. games are meant to be cheated on according to lisa.

the thai put both her hands up in defeat, "alright, you win. but if you're ever gonna name it, nini is still a very valid option."

"i'll think about it."

they walked all the way to the other side of the arcade. lisa had made such a big fuss about her favorite game that jennie was actually becoming a bit intrigued. she raked her eyes around the place to guess which one she thought the thai would be heavily interested in but they all just looked the same to her.