viii.

[ PAINT AND PAIN ]

[ PAINT AND PAIN ]

♪✧・゚

WHEN LISA KNOCKED ON JENNIE'S DOOR, she definitely didn't expect the korean to be covered in different shades of red. a concerned look appeared on the thai's face.

jennie blew the stray hair on her forehead, "don't worry, it's just paint."

"oh," lisa smiled, "i came to give back the tea cup you left at my place."

jennie stuck her hand out to grab the cup but retracted it after realizing her hands were red from the paint. "just come in and close the door behind you. i have to wash the blood off my hands."

lisa chuckled at the brunette and did as she was told. she looked around the apartment, it was actually a little bit bigger than hers, or at least she felt like it was. her eyes landed on the easel in the middle of the living room, an unfinished rose painted on it. it was detailed, every dip and curve of each rose petal was paid close attention to.

the blonde smiled, she remembered jennie briefly talking about her passion for painting during one of their tea sessions but she didn't know jennie was this good.

jennie came back a few minutes later with cleaner clothes and cleaner hands, "hey," she greeted lisa.

lisa handed the tea cup to her and looked back at the canvas, "you're really good," jennie stood next to her, "—at painting i mean." she continued

"you think so?" jennie looked at lisa.

"yeah, i mean, that's a rose if i ever saw one." this earned a chuckle and a slap on the shoulder from jennie.

"i'm serious. do you, like, take any art classes?"

"when i have the time to, yes—oh! speaking of art classes, i actually have a life drawing class to attend in an hour or so." jennie looked at lisa with eager eyes, "do you want to come with me?"

"the peak of my art ability is a mediocre stickman, i'd probably embarrass myself."

jennie began to fix her living room, picking up a paintbrush she pointed it at lisa, "nonsense. you're good at piano, which means you're good at art."

lisa raised both her hands up, an amused look on her face, "i don't think that's how it works, jennie."

"i'm not taking no for an answer, you're coming with me."

lisa knew this situation all too well; what jennie wants, jennie gets. the thai could never reject the bright-eyed korean even if she tried.

"i guess i don't have a choice." lisa shook her head.