Chapter 12 Apologies and Body Switching

"Scooby doo where are you?" Shaggy calls as we walk through a tunnel of some kind it leads to an opening with a cauldron that is glowing green. We make our way over to it and Velma calls out to Shaggy.

"thanks Shaggy boy am i glad to see you. Arietta i'm sorry you are right we shouldn't of argued like that over something so minor wasn't worth loosing friendship over, i had a lot of time to think over everything that happened while i was in that cauldron" Velma exclaims

"It's alright Velma i forgive you" i exclaim with a smile

"Now let me go so i can return to my body and then get out of here before they find you and get your protoplasm too" Velma says and Shaggy let's go of Velma and she goes flying. Shaggy pulls Fred out of the cauldron and he apologized to me like Velma did and Shaggy bounced Fred and he went flying out of the cave. Shaggy pulled Daphne out and she apologized to me as well then demanded shaggy put her back Shaggy said sorry and sent her flying.

"Let's grab that and go" Peter voices and Shaggy grabs the object and we leave the cave and we are trying to find the others and when we find them Shaggy asks if they are themselves and they said they are. Shaggy puts the object down.

"the Daemon Ritus" Velma voices and steps forward and all of a sudden our protoplasm's come out and Daphne ends up in her body, Velma ends up in Fred's body, i end up in Ace's Body, Shaggy ends up in Velma's body, Peter ends up in my body, Fred ends up in Shaggy's body and Ace ends up in Peter's body. It kept happening until we are all back in our own bodies. An explosion happened.

"Let's go" Daphne says and Shaggy picks up the object and we all make our way to where it came from.